Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1323272829303132333435363738394353 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

You wont get anything with an attitude like that, just be patient and wait until someone is ready to make yours, you're lucky everyone is offering and that we have a community that is willing to do this for people.
    Knew it from the start, I would suggest unhosting the sig and not giving him anything, he doesn't deserve it, and on top of it he has the gull to ask how to host it? Pfft.

Live. Laugh. Love. <3 The Wonderful Nobody's Avatar

Thank you for the sig and ava, VoodooChild

Check out my Final Fantasy fanfiction at:
    http://fanfiction.net/~thewonderfulnobody

Final Fantasy Forums

^ This forum is awesome! Y'all should check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by ultima88
    hi, i have a request for a change i have a sig iv made and an aninmation (a .GIF) and i was wondering is someone cud like blend them together so the animation is part of the sig ( if u know what i mean) and cud that person also tell me how to set it as my sig
    thanx in advance
    I dont really know how to do animations, so I cant help you there.

Also, Khaotic, I totally agree, was going to give it a try when he first posted, but then I saw how he was acting, and didnt think he deserved it.

Wonderful Nobody, thats fine, I enjoyed making it

oh well, if anybody is good with animations help would b nice

if you want a new sig, or you just wanna see more of my work, go [/!]here <--

um if someone could do teh black mage sig that be great cause i cant find a free version of the program i had anymore. thanks. sorry for the confusion.

ill do it, iv bin waiting 4 sumthin 2 do 4 ages

Can someone make me a new sig? This one's getting old (and I noticed it's over 50K). I want Laharl, Etna, and a few other Disgaea characters, and "Disgaea: Hour of Darkness" on it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, you're probably good for the job.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

I dont know what your talking about, but I did a quick search, and the images look nice So I shall do it! But, dont blame me if the wrong character/s are on the signature hehe. I can always change them if thats the case! Will get it done tomorrow, its 3 30am here!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Yuna
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn
    If anyone's free, I would like a Odin Theme Signature.

Here's a picture I'd like used.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/spawnblade/ff9-odin.jpg

Obviously alot smaller, I'd like that in the middle, with another two on either side(a bit smaller than the middle). I couldn't find any other Odin images, but any from ff7,ff8,ff9 are fine.

Also a sort've purplish redish tint to the whole thing, and just have "~SteelbladeSword" written in the bottom right in that fancy writing you all use.

Thanks in advance if someone takes up my signature.
    I'll do it for ya!
    Thankyou very much. If it's anything like your signature(Assuming you made it) then I shouldnt be dissapointed.

ill do it, iv bin waiting 4 sumthin 2 do 4 ages
    I've already got one ready made for him, because I said on the last page if Carnage couldn't do it I'd do it lol. So I had one ready ;o

Here it is, but if he doesn't want to use it that's fine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll figure it out later...

damn u beat me 2 it

hehe sorry Stevan :P was on standby cause now that I'm back on net I intend to be on here more again ;D So I decided to make it straight incase Carnage did say he/she couldn't do it
    I'll figure it out later...

Ok Rengori, here they are. I made two slightly different ones, and the avatars are also there if you need them.

I only added the two characters that you mentioned, as I dont really like working with any more than one character in a sig, but I think that the two here worked well together. Any changes you want made, just ask I can also host the images for you
    Attached Images Attached Images

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

hi, i have a request for a change i have a sig iv made and an aninmation (a .GIF) and i was wondering is someone cud like blend them together so the animation is part of the sig ( if u know what i mean) and cud that person also tell me how to set it as my sig
    thanx in advance
    I can do that, I think. Can you post the sig and animation?

Hey Can someone make me a sig featuring Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas? Below I've posted a link to a picture I would like in it - it can be the only pic in the sig or feel free to add other pictures of him in it. Also in one of the corners can you put 'Rusty'.

Thanks!

Image link: http://img129.exs.cx/img129/4844/taboo5xs.jpg