Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7374751525354555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Signature Service

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I made three versions to see which you like best. I have the original so if you want any changes, I'll fix it. Thanks for the link, Voodoo!
    Attached Images Attached Images

ooh, the last one is very good, thankyou!, could you put a thin grey line around the picture, just a little way away from the edge, like in my avatar please? and then it will be great, thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a new Sig picture, to represent my recent change. I would like it to have Dark Lord from Sword of Mana in it, the guy from my Avatar. Theres this cool pose he has in the instuction book, maybe that and some others?. Maybe a FF7:AC Vincent in the corner...?

It must have my name on it, and the words 'The fallen shall be remembered...' on it as well.

Sorry for the trouble.
    Last edited by Reine; 09-05-2005 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Aghhh, must I explain EVERYTHING?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Is this good?

ah, that's perfect! thanks a bundle!

Quote Originally Posted by Rye

Is this good?
    Wha? happened to the color? i thought it looked pretty cool.I looks better in color and good job I love it.

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

mettopotahis heres your sig, you like ?

[*IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/stevand88/mettopotahis.jpg[/IMG*]

if you want a new sig, or you just wanna see more of my work, go [/!]here <--

Quote Originally Posted by Andreil Darkstorn
    Hi, I'm looking for a new Sig picture, to represent my recent change. I would like it to have Dark Lord from Sword of Mana in it, the guy from my Avatar. Theres this cool pose he has in the instuction book, maybe that and some others?. Maybe a FF7:AC Vincent in the corner...?

It must have my name on it, and the words 'The fallen shall be remembered...' on it as well.

Sorry for the trouble.

What the hay, I'll give it a try. Haven't played the game, so I don't have the manual, but google image search is my friend :D

Edit: Vincent didn't really fit with the theme of it all ;P Sorry
    Last edited by Vyk; 09-06-2005 at 02:22 AM.

I am so back and up to making signatures for people. ^^ Here are some amples:

More at: http://photobucket.com/albums/a26/skytiger92/. If you want a sig specifically (sp?) from me please pm me. I'll try to have it back to you in a day. Have a great day/week/month/year!!!

~Sky
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Hahaha, you're gonna get bombarded with requests :D Awesome work.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Skytiger92: Nice sigs, but please make sure that the sigs you make are within the limits because three of those samples are over the 50 kb limit.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Quote Originally Posted by ultima88
    mettopotahis heres your sig, you like ?

[*IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/stevand88/mettopotahis.jpg[/IMG*]
    Yes, I like. I have PMed you with what I would like, so just fix them up please! Thank you so much! I love it!

And remember, its Mitto, not Metto. You got it correct in the sig, but other times you spelt it Metto. Just be careful in the sig Thank you!

Default The perfect Picture

Yes!!!! I can see the pictures now!!!! This is the picture that I wanted!!!!

Erm.... I can't figure out how to put it on the screen, but its the first one at the top that you put up, just like I described it.....Its a pic from a movie sequence, not ingame-play. Thank you! If you can just put in the bottom right side of the sig, that would be great.

Rocks
    RocksRocks

Thanks Vyk. I'll be changing my Username a bit now. Thanks for the sig and avatar!

EDIT: I cant get it to appear. What exactly do i do again?
    Last edited by Reine; 09-06-2005 at 12:02 PM.