Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know you play too much Final Fantasy when...

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default You know you play too much Final Fantasy when...

Only real things that truly happened in your life!

I'll start this off!

Case #1: Once I was reading a magazine summary; it read: "In this issue we're talking about malaria".
    I read: "In this issue we're talking about Materia"! I was like, "WTF"?!

Case #2: A few nights ago I dreamt I was going around in a Vincent cape. O__o'

What are your funniest cases? Confess!

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

When you've lost track of how many "you know you play too much Final Fantasy when..." threads you've posted in.

Your band starts naming its songs after moves/techniques/characters in FF. So far we have 2 like that: Red XIII and Mega Flare...

[leeza]Maximum sig height including image and all text: 250 pixels.[/leeza]

Tidus and Cloud have each been in my dreams once...

Strangly enough, I play Final Fantasy a lot while here, that's pretty much addicted right there.

I had a dream that I was dating Princess Garnett. Strangely, I was disproportioned in this dream...
    Last edited by Desert Merchant; 07-14-2005 at 10:25 AM.

"I Garland shall knock you all down!"

when I read the first case in this thread I thought it also said materia.

#1- my first idea for a paintjob for my room was final fantasy VII and VIII characters (and aeris's death)

#2- I accidently graded a whole class with noman numerauls of the FF games I have/was playing

..when you begin to consider naming your future children after FF characters. my first girl would be Tifa and my first boy would be Vincent or Irvine (to be fair the boys names are actually common names)

when you start to notice that some of the things in these types of threads are something you've already done
    We are the dream of the Fayth
    Vincent

Which Advent Children character are you? Find out here!

When you start posting on an FF forum.

Sad…

emmm you just did that you know?
    We are the dream of the Fayth
    Vincent

Which Advent Children character are you? Find out here!

Quote Originally Posted by liamo
    emmm you just did that you know?
    *sigh*

Irony: expression of meaning by use of words normally conveying opposite meaning.
    Satire: Use of ridicule, sarcasm, or irony to expose folly.
    Joke: thing said or done to excite laughter.

hahaahaa i intend 2 name my kids afta ff characters, i didnt realize that was a sign i play it too much :S lol
    (yuna in case u wondered which name )

OMGZ IM BACK!1!!11!

Like, I was looking at a horse, and for some reason, it started looking like Ixion. We had to do this gay thing at school, and the teacher was like " What animal is this?" And I went, "It's a chocobo!". It was actually a chicken. And I think, what FF game am I playing today? We have a lot of them. Lets name them off. FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2. And my cousins are like, " You have too many video games. But FF would have to be your favorite video game, wouldn't it?" And one time, I was talking to their mom, and she was like, " What were you doing downstairs before I came. Let me guess, Final Fantasying?" And I was like "WTH is Final Fantasying?!". But the fact that she said it freaked me out. I play too much FF. But not like my mom. My aunt talks about my mom behind her back like one time "You know your mom plays to much games. Like that one Final Fantasy game she always be playin' when I come. She never comes to say hi or anything. I gotta come downstairs and she be playin' that daggone Final Fantasy game.". And I'd be like, "Oh, you mean Final Fantasy 9? She plays that all the time.". And her daughter Kea is like, "I think thats her favorite game. I bet it is, isn't it?" And their mom is like, "How come you don't ever ask me to play whatever Final Fantasy game you be playing?" And I gotta go, "Well, its a 1-player game." And they go, "And Marlie is the only one who actually knows how to play.". So my life is surrounded by FF. Its kinda scary, actually. I still do play FF, though. And we play it everytime my cousins come. We gotta do voice overs for those games that don't have them. I wish we would play FFVII though. They don't like it cause the graphics suck. But Ima get them to like it, just like my mom. LOL.

...when you get arrested during holloween for having a long weapon and being a threat by "pretending" to stab someone through their back (i wasnt pretending when i told them that holloween i would kill them!!) unfortunately they made me give up my sephiroth costume and weapon. its ok. holloween is around the corner and i'll do it as cloud ha

my thanks to Blitz Ace for the sig

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other." Leon (Kingdom Hearts)

President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"