Thread: Out of both Sora's story and Reverse Rebirth..

Default Out of both Sora's story and Reverse Rebirth..

Who do you think was the hardest boss?

For me it was definitely the 2nd Riku because you only have one way to cure and that is the Oogie Boogie card - and you can only do it once.

Ansem(2nd time) came close to the hardest, but you can heal yourself multiple times with mickey and the Oogie Boogie card.

Not any bosses in Sora mode were as hard as those 2 for me.

The last riku replica fight, it was brutal Ansem isn't that hard if you just use normal attacks instead of sleights.

Riku's second Replica Riku fight is by far the most difficult fight in the game. And not even so much because you can't heal but once, it's because of the crappy order Riku's card are in. If it were like some of his other boss decks where all the zero cards were at the very end and you could just quickly scroll back and use one it might be better, but they are just scattered in the deck, and I think there are only like three of them. Thank goodness for the Malificent and Jafar cards, that's all I've got to say.

Yeah, I've had trouble with Riku's second Replica...He's very skilled...

i still havent finished the game, but wen i started playing it, id never played a game similar in ne way, and was hardly used to the controls, thats why i found the bosses near the begining hard, because i was fummbling everything XD im such a downbuzz.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Soras Version-Hades, I have no idea why, and Larxene wouldn't stand still
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Ansem since I always screw up on the last boss of the game

Riku 2nd battle. Reverse/Rebirth.
    Did you know that neither Mr Pibb nor Dr Pepper use the little dot thingies for their abbreviations?
    Sword chucks, yo!!!
    Check it out Bm! It's a three leaf clover! Can you believe it? I'm the luckiest guy ever.
    Oh, it was your "at least thief ain't gonna get these five dollars" fund you told me to hide in my scabbard and the forget about.
    i thought I heard him say "muchkin overload."
    THE BLACK APOCOLYPTIC SKIES RAIN WITH SPIDERY DEATH! WHY HATH YE GODS FORESAKEN US! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    Wee! I am totally hailed.
    But then you wouldn't say yes, because you'd have to be here to say it, which would then negate you being here to say it because you not being here is what makes it ordinary according to what you just said even though you being here is ordinary anyway.
    --- Fighter

Riku's story - Ansem in Castle Oblivion. Everything was really easy for me up until that point.
    ~光の双子~

Hades was the first time I lost, but maybe that's b/c I did his world third instead of later?

Hook took me a bunch of tries. So did Marluxia and Ansem II. I don't remember having too much trouble with any of the Riku Replicas. Sometimes I beat him after one try, but I think the last one did take a few tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyou
    Riku's story - Ansem in Castle Oblivion. Everything was really easy for me up until that point.
    The key to beating Riku's final boss is to not use sleights most of the time. Just beat the crud out of him with Soul Eaters, and use a Triple Mickey "The King" sleight to fully heal yourself whenever he reloads.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.