Ladies and gentlemen, the fun has arrived.

Well, the hype has, anyway. Eyes on Final Fantasy fantasy football is back! Although the season doesn't start for... oh, another two months, it's never too early to get into the game. As commissioner of the 2005 edition of the EoFFFFL, I extend an invitation to anyone that wants to play that just hasn't signed up already.

League ID: 35132
Password: aaronrodgers

Just head to Yahoo Fantasy Sports, click the sign up button (be sure to click the one that says free fantasy football), enter the above information and get ready for a competitive season!

For everyone that's signed up already, feel free to talk trash and, more importantly, discuss the scoring and all that in case there's something you disagree with.

Also, since it seems that it will be difficult to find a draft date on Yahoo that can accomodate everyone, I thought that we might be able to make our picks over an AIM conference or in #eoff or something like that, and then I could post the real-time results to reflect the players we draft. It is possible to hold a draft elsewhere and then post the results on Yahoo, I did it last year as the commish of a different league. This method won't tie us to Yahoo, which might be better, anyway.

If it sounds like a good idea to you, let me know. Either way, please let me know the nights of the week that will work best with your schedule. A draft just isn't as much fun if everyone isn't there!