Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: plz rate my sigs

thanx, i know it looks a bit choppy, but that just beacouse i had to reduce the quality to get it under the limits, darn those limits, i hate them so *shakes fist*

whhooo i got it to 50k !!!

if you want a new sig, or you just wanna see more of my work, go [/!]here <--

awesome.

great signature.

i like her......legs.

yeh you were lookin at her legs.......( o )( o ) perv lol

ur sigs r really awsome, wish i had fotoshop, so i oculd practice and become one of the talented ppl

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

wwwwhhhhhooo my thread has 4 pages !! tai-ti what did you use to make your sig ?

i had to use 3 programs, anoyed the crap outta me! I used simple MS paint to re-size images, and used trial editons that came free with a magazine of paint.NET and Art Studio to do everything else, oh, MS paint also helped a bit with the text. U get sum backrounds from media player

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

thats sucks

it dose. I think I save about 5 files for each proper sig i make as a work-in-progress, by hey, i enjoy it! And tis not like i make many sigs, only for me, and personal friends.

Default which do you like better ?

i know there opritty similar but which do you like better ?

Last edited by ultima88; 08-30-2005 at 10:18 AM.