Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I need a portable entertainment device for my vacations...

Then you're an idiot.

If you fail to see that, for a slightly higher price, you can get MORE than the iPod, then you really are just lacking something in your mind.

You'd happily spend your money on something, knowing that you could get more for your money, just because it's combined into one product?

There is seriously no hope for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    Then you're an idiot.

If you fail to see that, for a slightly higher price, you can get MORE than the iPod, then you really are just lacking something in your mind.

You'd happily spend your money on something, knowing that you could get more for your money, just because it's combined into one product?

There is seriously no hope for you.
    Lindy you're an absaloute sadcase. Seriously lifes arent that hard to get you hands on. My money was well spent.

So it doesn't matter that all the extra features are crap, just that's COMBINED?

Wow, you have to fall back on the 'get a life' "insult", what I have no life because I like to look up and see how I'm going to spend my money rather than throwing it away? Well, then I suppose since I like to save money and make better use of it, I have no life. You know, since I have to work for it and all, I'd rather not waste it since it's akin to just wasting the time I spent earning it.

And once again you've ignored the points Ive made throughout this thread constantly. None of the features are remotely crap. If you go searching you'll find an item that can beat tha feature but all of the features are combined and all work very well. Its not complicated. You'll get it one day, Im sure.

Poor Quality Games
    Average Quality Photos

Yeah, great features, really, I'm sure that it will dawn on me one day how great they are.

Every other feature you posted, Zen players have, which you so subtly missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    Poor Quality Games
    Average Quality Photos

Yeah, great features, really, I'm sure that it will dawn on me one day how great they are.

Every other feature you posted, Zen players have, which you so subtly missed.
    None of them are poor quality and the photots are high quality. The games are also very addictive. Enjoyment beats graphics, Bgm, storyline. Its just addictive gameplay.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ok, we get it.

Lindy likes one product. Destai likes another. If your brand loyalties were any more apparent you'd be spokesman for Creative and Apple respectively. Cut the childish remarks (I'm looking at you Lindy), state your points (which you have), and move on. No one wants to see you two make your lame cases for product superiority (take it to PMs).

Now let us see if we can pull this thread out of its nosedive.

The screen on an iPod is 2-inches in size, and has 65,536 colours.

65,536 colours is average quality, when computers and laptops use 32-bit colour (1.3 million colours, I believe) and computer and laptop screens are around 14-inches. Most PDA's use 16-bit (65,536) colour and have usually 6x8 screens.

They're average quality photos, on computers they're very high quality, on PDAs they're good quality, on iPods they're average, stop trying to fool yourself.

EDIT : Anyway, my useful point was made a few posts back, where I compared prices, in that lies my main point and my main suggestions.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh the love.

And bad graphic editting. I'll fix it later. xD

Make it a Touch or NX, Micro is only 5gb, it's more akin to the iPod Mini.

That debate sure was helpful...

I think I'll just stick with my CD player and go with the GBA for now...