Thread: List with the effects spells have on Str, Vit, etc. when junctioned?

Default List with the effects spells have on Str, Vit, etc. when junctioned?

I only found a list on Gamefaqs.com that is made for the Japanese version and appears to have some errors.

Is there one somewhere?

Anoter couple of questions:

1) Can you get the Tonberry King GF without getting Odin?

2) You can refine one of Zell's Mom's card into Hyper Wrists which can be made into Str Up. What does that do and how do you use it?

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i think getting tonberry king is possible when the timers still there but i dont reccomend it as it will take too much time to kill all those tonberrys.are you having trouble finding or beating odin because it isnt that hard realy?you need to kill about 20 tonberrys to get to tonberry king but thats this many tonberrys in only 10 minutes. all thats and a king in 10 mins.id like to see that happen. .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Str+ adds one permanent point to your base strength stat. If you do this often enough, you'll hit the 255 cap for stats, and can start junctioning weaker magic (like using flare instead of meteor, and using meteor for something like elemental defense)

You do not have to get Odin before the Tonberry GF, but I don't see why you wouldn't, unless you wanted to keep Odin in disc 4 and didn't want to wait that long to use tonberry's abilities.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    i think getting tonberry king is possible when the timers still there but i dont reccomend it as it will take too much time to kill all those tonberrys.are you having trouble finding or beating odin because it isnt that hard realy?you need to kill about 20 tonberrys to get to tonberry king but thats this many tonberrys in only 10 minutes. all thats and a king in 10 mins.id like to see that happen. .
    You can leave the Ruins to save and reset the timer. The Tonberry count does NOT start over when you leave. The King will always appear after 20-22 battles regardless of how many times you've left to save, heal, continue the storyline.