Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yuffie Vs. Cloud

Default Yuffie Vs. Cloud

Here's a versus thread for the 2 strongest characters tied, Cloud and Yuffie! So fans, who do you think would win, Yuffie or Cloud? I think Yuffie would win, because she's the most skilled one of them all.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Ha. Hahaha. xD

If you like Cloud more, you can make yourself believe he'd win, and vice versa.

Pffft! Do you even have to ask? Of course Cloud will win

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I would like anyone else to win. Cid's Highwind could probably decimate Cloud if Cloud couldn't successfully dodge or deflects the rockets.

Yuffie can't compete with Cloud. Not with her Doom of the Living and certainly not with a wimpy single blast from All Creation.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Yes, and I bet Yuffie would put up a fight against an Omnislash or Meteorain.
    This battle practilcally rides on who goes first. If Yuffie goes first with the Conformer, which does damage based on the opponent's attack strength, Cloud's pretty much screwed. If Cloud goes first, bye bye Yuffie. There is no clear winner.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Cloud would flat out win. Just look at advent children trailers. Judging by those he would destroy her. But if you are talking about the game, it just depends on who has higher strength(more power sources), or like some have already said first, who goes first.
    Nandattebayo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Yes, and I bet Yuffie would put up a fight against an Omnislash or Meteorain.
    This battle practilcally rides on who goes first. If Yuffie goes first with the Conformer, which does damage based on the opponent's attack strength, Cloud's pretty much screwed. If Cloud goes first, bye bye Yuffie. There is no clear winner.

Well, most likely Yuffie would go first, considering she's a bit faster than Cloud. But... I can't really say who the winner would be.

With all your stats maxed, does it really fscking matter? :rolleyes2

casual mind slip

Cloud would win. Duuuhh.

Yuffie, One of the strongest characters ?
    I dont think so
    Cloud would win hands behind back, eyes closed

He still has to use his sword!

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

he can kick the sword at her though. and were not talking about in battle i think it means whos the strongest out of them in real life not in battles where anythings possible.yuffie is the weakest character(apart from aeris.)cloud could win all day, everyday and anyday.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Go Cloud!

All these "who would beat who?" threads are so futile, especially in VII's case.

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    were not talking about in battle i think it means whos the strongest out of them in real life not in battles where anythings possible.yuffie is the weakest character(apart from aeris.)cloud could win all day, everyday and anyday.
    Eh, no. Without his sword, Cloud wouldn't be able to beat Yuffie. NINJA. He wouldn't even be able to find her. Lest you forget, he had help finding her in the game.