Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did your consience let you?

"Examine?" Doesn't that mean pressing the "O" button? I thought you just walked up the wall like extra path.

Quote Originally Posted by ForestOwl
    I leave the 5 gil because if you do the boy gives a Turbo Ether when you return later. I always take the 10 Phoenix Downs though. I need them more than the baby chicks do.

lol good question, first time i played i took the gill (never knew there was a prize) and i always take the pheonix downs, what would birds want with them ? they sould have protected them better

and even if u leave the boys money u only do it so that u get the pize, so still a bit selfish in my opinion, but then again, who cares ?

if you want a new sig, or you just wanna see more of my work, go [/!]here <--

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

why did i never think of doing those things to aeris?inever used her but she completely sucks and makes the temple of the ancients loads harder.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Have you ever thought that maybe if you actually used and developed Aeris before the Temple of the Ancients she may not "completely suck"?

if you mean the one in the secret draw, then yes I did
    That little brat can stave for all I care

Have you ever thought that maybe if you actually used and developed Aeris before the Temple of the Ancients she may not "completely suck"?
    I know, I used her during my more recent plays.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

I have though about this, but I never do that because I just can`t be bothered.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

Did anyone go down the cliff near the birds nest and find the guy in a cave with a digger? What was the point in him?

I always take the Pheonix Downs but never the 5 gil. And he was a lazy bum who could have at least tried to find a job at the Gold Saucer or something and he gave a little info on Corel...I think I can't remember
    Luv ya from Gemma

If you feel like letting go then remember that there is at least one person in the world who loves you so at least stick around for them

:nibbles::fencing:
    ^Now that is one hellava party!
    :upsidedow

Quote Originally Posted by Beclem
    Did anyone go down the cliff near the birds nest and find the guy in a cave with a digger? What was the point in him?
    He was just filler for a room with two items. They might as well have not included him and just had the items like that tent by the glacier.

damn birds!!!...i take those pheniox down's with A vengeance

Roxas!