Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Questions of the Chocobos

Default The Questions of the Chocobos

I made this thread because Chocobos are some of the most unique creatures ever in the world of any final fantasy game, they are transportation, fighting animals, possibly food so to get people thinking we can post some questions and see if anyone has any brainbusters they'd like to put it

1)Do you think Chocobo is better fried or in a pot pie (I started thinking of this while playing Final Fantasy Tactics Re-Used because you get the chocobo hide from that one quest)
    2)Would a chocobo ever stare at the sky in the rain until it actually drowns?
    3)Do they have Chocobo Rodeos? (you have to admit, that does sound pretty catchy, i'd go to one)

Those are a few questions i've always wondered about these great beasts, I look forward to seeing some possible answers and more questions for more answers...my brain hurts now, have fun people
    "P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were taken out."

~Mitch Hedberg 1968-2005~

Have you ever wanted to just "read" Final fantasy tactics, then visit www.freewebs.com/fftstory

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

1) I like chicken pot pie more than fried, so I guess I'd prefer the former. That is, if chocobos taste like chicken.

2) They seem quite intelligent creatures, unlike turkeys (which do that staring thing).

3) I'd go. They serve the same function as horses in the world of FF.

4) My own question is: how come the same creature can go 'Wark' and 'Kveh'? Unless of course it's two different sounds; they sure don't sound the same.

4)I think it's kind of like how dogs can go Woof and Bark, same animal but different sounds, but normally it's different types of dogs...thats a very good question actually...

5)Do chocobo's ever stampede? cause I remember once in Mandalia plains there was like 5 chocobo's (one was a guest) maybe they were stampededing and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    "P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were taken out."

Have you ever wanted to just "read" Final fantasy tactics, then visit www.freewebs.com/fftstory

Quote Originally Posted by Vod
    5)Do chocobo's ever stampede?
    Yeah, I reckon they do. There is that one move in Tactics Re-Uzed that the Animists do called 'Chocobo Rush', I think, where a herd of Chocobo come running across the battlefield.

6) Are chocobo feathers used to make clothes? Like something Bjork would wear. And if they are used for clothes, do you think they'd confer any magical powers to the wearer?
    Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom...

Oh yeah Chocobo Rush, I forgot about that (I only played FFTR once) For the clothes thing...possibly I think they're used more for wigs or brushes like actual horse hair, and that would probably explain why half the people in Final Fantasy Tactics are blonde, because they all wear chocobo wigs

7)I wonder if there is a breakfast cereal called Chocob-O's part of a whole balanced breakfast with 8 grams of fat or less...subway, eat flesh (Ok I lost my train of thought like 4 times in that one question)

That's one helluva drumstick! Wouldn't even fit in a KFC bucket.

Luv the Bjork comment.

-PJ

8) Do you think there are beer ads which feature enormous Chocobos pulling beer sleds through the snow?
    Anarcho-syndicalism is a way of preserving freedom...

9) i wonder if NASA would go berserk everytime a red chocobo pulled a meteor attack...

10)Do black chocobos fly south in the winter, and north in the spring?

(I'm looking forward to seeing what answers people put for a lot of these questions)

Unhappy

12)Why can't you start the batlle mounted in a chocobo?
    Sorry for my english,I'm not good with it
    :magus: I loved that one!

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Reiji Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

To answer 1)

Holy crap!!1...thats the funniest thing i've ever seen anyone post about anything

Grin

8)That sounds more like a Coca-Cola commercial......lol.
    9)There was no NASA in FFT,but,assuming it DID exist,well,I think they should have known by now it was done by a Red Chocobo.........
    10)I think they fly the opposite way.......North to winter & South to Summer..........

11)Which Chocobos will taste like chicken or turkey?

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    <-- Take it from my little friend to the left.
    Do not lose your braincells!

Don't you mean "Choco-Cola" ha ha ha ha ha...crap, how pathetic am I ladies and gentlemen?

picking on the Chocobos like that....

1. Fried.. that comic got me hungry.
    2. No too smart to drown from rain. Unlesss it was like a deluge.
    3. I'd imagine a choco-rodeo would be fun. I bet they do.
    4. Maybe they have adaptable voice boxes like parrots, but not as advanced so they can do different sounds. Kweh can be a peaceful sound, Wark is an angered surprised sound and Kwoo-he-hoo (FF7 sund, not text) is happiness. The Kwoo-he-hoo also shows the variation of their voicebox.
    5. Chocobos most certainly stampede, or else the Rodeos would suck when the have their annual "Run of the Birds" in the narrow streets of Zarghidas.
    6. Accessorize! Chocobo Feathers are great accessories to clothes. not to make clothes though, when have you ever work feather shirts? Exactly. And Bjork is just silly. Magical properties...I suppose they might..
    7. I would think Cocoa-Bos would be a cereal before Chocob-o's. Chocolate bird shapes with green grass marshmallows. You'll go Kweh-zy for Cocoa-Bos!
    8. Yeah, i bet. But the real funny commercial is the one where the chocobo kicks the blitzball into the Barn's loft... genius. Those executives make their money on Blitz-bowl commercials.
    9. That question made me laugh. I bet you if NASA were on Ivalice, they'd freak out a bit. But think how much the astrologers in FF7's world must feel. Meteor here, meteor there... OMG SEPHIROTH!! NOOO!!
    10. I don't think any chocobos migrate, but if any did it's be the Black ones.
    11. I think they taste like Asparagus.. because I can dream...
    12. Beacuse the system is silly. I think that should be an option too.

My Choco-question.

13: FFT proved that Chocobos lay eggs. Would you prefer to eat a chocobo egg or a chicken egg? And would buying 1 chocobo egg equal buying a dozen chicken eggs? How would you want your chocobo eggs cooked?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII