Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W-item

Default W-item

Is there any way to get W-item on disk three? Im trying to get the master materia and I want to get W-item before i start mastering everything.

nope, if you missed it, your screwed, sry......

63% of statistics are made up on the spot.

*cough* no your not....

theres is a way to recover most opf anything you missed in the game....

Bone village > dig....w-item is in the spot with the x shaped dirt patch.....you may get the mop first ...but keep digging you'll find it....

Gimme a break!
    There is no good without evil.....
    ....So..Is it good to be evil or evil to be good

OH MY GOD THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT! i had lost w-item too..i JUST got it by digging,i am playin while online.thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by crop
    Is there any way to get W-item on disk three? Im trying to get the master materia and I want to get W-item before i start mastering everything.
    no offence but you dont seem like much of a ff player

umm...can i get mp absprb and bahamut zero this way?also,are all items you miss inside the dirt x?thnks.

Quote Originally Posted by ffgod8

Lol, none taken. I have acctually compleated FF7 and killed ruby and emerald weapon. I have also completed FF 10, 10-2 and FF1 so I disagree.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

I've beaten 4 times, but I'm not perfect and I forget things, the firsdt time it was lucrecia, this time, W-item, thank you ff-fanatix *hugs and simultaneously knifews in back*
    Last edited by Cruise Control; 07-20-2005 at 09:23 PM.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

It's not working, someone explain in laymans terms how to duplicate items!
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Articles

You must first have at least a quantify of two (2) of the item you want to duplicate.

Proceed to get into a battle and when it's the turn of the party member with the W-Item materia equipped, select the W-Item command from the menu. Select the item to be duplicated, then select a friend or enemy on whom to use the item (doesn't matter, because you don't have to use it). Then, select the same item (a second time), and the hand will come up giving you the option to select a target. Cancel with the X button (default), then select the item again so that you're prompted to select a target.

Cancel again. Select the item, cancel, select, cancel, select, cancel, and repeat. Each time you do this, the item should increase in stock by one.

Blog Entries

I actually found W-Item in Bone Village the first time in the game and the second time and the third time. It took me a long time to realise that going the opposite direction in Midgar's tunnels actually led somewhere.

Took me even longer to realise that you could duplicate items with it.

Lol, none taken. I have acctually compleated FF7 and killed ruby and emerald weapon. I have also completed FF 10, 10-2 and FF1 so I disagree.
    well so do i you dont even have ff in your name thus your not a true fan

Hahaha, its funny cos your joking. I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmie
    You must first have at least a quantify of two (2) of the item you want to duplicate.

Proceed to get into a battle and when it's the turn of the party member with the W-Item materia equipped, select the W-Item command from the menu. Select the item to be duplicated, then select a friend or enemy on whom to use the item (doesn't matter, because you don't have to use it). Then, select the same item (a second time), and the hand will come up giving you the option to select a target. Cancel with the X button (default), then select the item again so that you're prompted to select a target.

Cancel again. Select the item, cancel, select, cancel, select, cancel, and repeat. Each time you do this, the item should increase in stock by one.
    Yes, although you only need one item in order for it to be duplicated. Simply use the desired item, and then follow the select/cancel process with a different item. The result is the same, although it makes it much easier to duplicate items like Cauldrons and Vagyrisk Claws.

Okeeey... I think the site is full of faked fans