Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Killing Combination

Best Killing Combination

I'm looking for some good Ideas for combos to use the help train my characters. I have found one.

Hastegna
    Slowga
    Demi
    Bio
    Aurron Attack ( he has a weapon with death touch)
    Death (if needed)

The people that have died and the people who have faded away, never forget them
    -Yuna FFX

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

just attack the damn enimies.it works fine for me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I find that things die very quickly when I hit them with Auron Yuna and Rikku.

a physical attack is the best, i only attack the enemies and they're dead soon. all my ccgarecters hit 9999 exept yuna and auron who have the break dmg limit...

Just attack, Strategys only apply with bosses

When it comes to minor bosses, though (such as the Monster Arena ones), I find a Hasted Auron can pour on the hits repeatedly, which works well. So it's another physical attack strategy, but it works...especially if he's got the Warrior limit style set (or whichever the 'hit them' one is), so he can keep going until there's nothing left :P
    According to character tests, I am both Carbuncle (cuddly) and Fuujin (not so cuddly)
    How can I be both cuddly and non-cuddly?...unless you happen to find Fuujin cuddly.

no need for stragey....what do you think FFX is??? An RPG...Attack..i see no need to use spells on common enimes (unless you lvling up lulu)...just attack them...i haven't yet met a common enemy that can with stand...99,999 dmg

(SPOILER)what am i talking about...of course FFX is an RPG...just an annoying one...erg...Stupid tidus' sigil

Roxas!

if we are talking about using stratigies, i would use zombie on the enemy and then use full life on em'. Or you can use confuse strike on someone, and poisen them also, nothing like it! hehe

From GitcherSpite to GetaSling to GitcherSpice
    - Mauro Picotto's Iguana

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FinalAeon
    I'm looking for some good Ideas for combos to use the help train my characters. I have found one.

Hastegna
    Slowga
    Demi
    Bio
    Death (if needed)
    you don't need slowga.. it will waste a precious turn.. demi and bio too.. just equip auto-haste and attack the enemies! even yuna does 99999 damage using his ultimate weapon. If you want training just do the AP trick.. then you don't have to train ever again

Equip Wakka with the ball that Stones things. That weapon is incredibly helpful. And add Zombie, Deathstrike and Poison to one of Rikku's weapons if she is really weak. If Yuna is really weak then you can kick ass with her if you Zombie a fiend and use one of the Cures on it. But remember that Zombie does not always work.
    Luv ya from Gemma

If you feel like letting go then remember that there is at least one person in the world who loves you so at least stick around for them

:nibbles::fencing:
    ^Now that is one hellava party!
    :upsidedow

Quote Originally Posted by syun_ukiya
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalAeon

Hastegna
    Slowga
    Demi
    Bio
    Death (if needed)
    you don't need slowga.. it will waste a precious turn.. demi and bio too.. just equip auto-haste and attack the enemies! even yuna does 99999 damage using his ultimate weapon. If you want training just do the AP trick.. then you don't have to train ever again
    Slowga isnt always a waste, i found it usefull on many occations. As for a goos stratagy, if ur looking for leveling up, equip every1 with overdrive>AP or double AP and do wateva makes their oevrdrive gauges go up! Ur Stratagy sounds like sumfink u would do if u wanted the battle to end quickly, for leveling up this ant always the best way to go bout it.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

A quick way I leveled up riku and kimahri is to be in thunder plains, in the second half where you face usually 2 floating eyeball bat things, and a giant suit of armor.I gave kimahri a break lance that has stonetouch, and riku a whole bunch of grenades, and then I use 1 grenade for the flying thingss, and kimahri almost always petrifies the giant suit of armor.This made them level way quick.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

if you ask me just do a the quick ap thingy.. its not a cheat (or is it).. i tried leveling up in sanubia deserts (the quickest way other than the ap cheat, which is fighting cactuars) and damn its really boring. i leveled up tidus there but it took me 1-2 hours. i bet you don't like that do you?

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

i find tht everything dies quickly when i hit em as in 1 hit (all my c's take off 99,999)
    but when i was training up i used hastaga then i used erm i think it was oh yeh slowga then i attcked (normal attck)

or you can just have a wepon with zombie ward on it theN attck then use a Pheonix down on the enemie u attcked
    Last edited by Shadowdeathrose; 08-08-2005 at 10:17 PM.
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    just attack the damn enimies.it works fine for me!
    i agree with him lol i dont even have to worry about useing lulu for magic cause my kimahri has that cover and my auron is strongest so i atack the living chrap out of them and my yuna well she just heals every one lol

The constapation sensation is gripping the nation