Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG!!!!

is it just me or is this thread off topic

um..........no.

yeah a little..... oh well.... no harm no foul, i guess.... admins don't like it, they can close it, i guess.... sorry if you came here looking for something else, tho....

oh, it just means we're cool.

but no, i didn't beat Trema. i got to Cloister 60, tried to beat that....thing, failed miserably, leveled up and mastered almost all my dresspheres.....and moved on to FF8 :riiight: i'll return to it sometime...
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.
    and i.....i am their Ruby Weapon.

I feel your pain. I got ALL THE WAY to that son of a smurf, I was all leveled up to 99, my dresspheres mastered, and dude kills me in like 2 minutes. SO PISSED WAS ME..... then i moved on to 7... then 9.... now i gotta try him again... it's gon take me SO much time.... but i'll get'im.... so you're gon try round boy tonight, eh? good luck with that! beat that round boy!

thank you, i'm gonna kick his round arse! jeez, i'm so pumped haha it's kinda pathetic that i'm this excited about beating a guy on a video game, but until school starts up again, this is what i live for

you have good luck with that Trema arsewipe too! if you need help, call on me, cuz i bought (yes, i bought) the FFX2 guide, courdeosy of the perfect ending i just HAD to get. and still have yet to get. anyway, if you need help, tell me and i'll consult my magic crystal guide and SEARCH THE INTERNET FOR HOURS ON END!!!!!!!!

trust me, i would. :laughing:

hold up hold up hold up, you mean you got to Trema or that guy on Cloister 60?
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

trema, chicky... i frickin got to trema.... i kno wwhat you mean about being pumped... i was like that for Omega in 8... took me a half hour to beat him, and once i did, i was jumping around the house like a manic, i was so happy.... meanwhile, i'm like 24 years old at the time, but oh well... still a total goofball! anyway, yeah, trema.... bastard. i will get him... the more i think on it, the more i want it.... yeah, i buy the guide with the games, so i have it too.... AND a lot of stuff off the net too... i think you just gotta take everything you find, mix it together, put your own flare on it, and go.... that was my mistake with trema....

you're too sweet by the by! hours and hours! you ROCK!

haha i knoooow.... :greenking no, i kid. but really, even if you have all those guides and the strategies and everything, they're no comparison to the encouragement of some random chick on the EoFF forum boards!!
    WOOO HOOOOO!!!

and yes, hours and hours indeed
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

hey chicky! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?????????????????????

did you fight round boy last night?????????

Quote Originally Posted by rcabronx
    if I can't do everything in a game, I get real pissed off and nasty....
    i felt the same way when i skipped the marbule quest in chrono cross... tis not a pleasant feeling.

never played chrono cross.....what's it like?

really awesome. play it. such a good game. gotta love the story. battle system is a bit different, but still great once you get the hang of it. so many characters too. alot are hard to get. if you dont choose one option, you might not get a char or two, and you might change certain mini quests, and choose not do do stuff, you might not be able to get the rainbow/spectral weapons. alot of decision to make in this game, but well worth it.

i also found it to play chrono trigger first more fun, since chrono cross IS a sequel. not needed though, since it really doesnt effect the gameplay.

kookie.... so is it like random battles and stuff, like a final fantasy? i've been looking to expand my game horizons.... altho, right now, trema needs to pooping in his panties, cuz i'm on a mission for him.... but i do want to try and find other games....are those for ps2 or 1...?

chrono cross doesn't have random battles, u actually see the monsters runnin around and u have a choice to avoid them or fight them (unless they just keep chasing you lol, that happens to me all the time)

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    chrono cross doesn't have random battles, u actually see the monsters runnin around and u have a choice to avoid them or fight them (unless they just keep chasing you lol, that happens to me all the time)
    man, doesn't that suck...? i mash the poor little analog stick and scream at the tv until i either escape, fight the thing, or run up the stairs and out the door to freak people out.

*thinks* maybe i shouldn't have admitted that....oh well

oh, yeah, and CC and CT are really good games. like, REALLY good. i heart them. CC is only really worth it if you get the good ending with the Chrono Cross element equipped and stuff....it's actually kinda like FFX2, except not....bad. your choices effect what happens later in the game. it's awesome. and CT is my life. kinda. okay, not. i'm rambling and hyper cuz i was talking about freaking out about the CC battle system. dayum.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

i never finished ct, but i'm going to start over again. i haven't played any games for a whole month becaus ei've been on vacation this whole time... even since i've registered to become an EoFF user... anyway, i've just somehow gotten the craving the play ct, cc, and ffvii just randomly. so once i get home i'm gonna play them. ALL of them. lol.yep.

Thank you Hysterian!