Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG!!!!

at the same time? you should, that'd be so cool.....even though i've played those games over and over, i'd get the storylines mixed up and somehow end up with something to the effect of "Crono, Lucca and Ayla went to Another World to get scales for Lena and beat the crap outta Sephiroth" then i'd be posting confused bits of crap all over these boards haha
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.
    and i.....i am their Ruby Weapon.

XD XD i wish i could play them at once. i have three tv's but i dont have three playstations or ps2's. and also the tv's are in different rooms so i'd have to run back and forth to play them lol. that would be hardcore, but oh well. i'll probably just play one for 30 minutes then save quit and move on and do that for each game. lol it could work...

Thank you Hysterian!

haha yeah, but it'll take a hella lotta time, yknow? hey, we could really keep you in shape and say you have to switch to a new game every 5 minutes rather than 30. ooohhhhh, tricky....
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

but i would get like nothing done lol. and then i'd get really confused and i would miss so many essential things -.-;;

Thank you Hysterian!

oh, but you know that's always so much fun haha i don't even know what to say about the essential things you'd miss, except that you could probably just post something up here or go to gamefaqs if you missed something and didn't know where to go. come to think of it....i kinda wanna try that now.

you should buy a power pack and go to a street corner by a street light and play while people drive by and give you weird looks.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

so CC and CT are kinda like Xenosaga? sounds quite interesting....

*starts searching e-bay for cheap deals*

i actually got bored of xenosaga really quickly. i wasn't that used to the style of it and i didn't feel like going past the first hour of the game so i kinda just stopped. waste of money, i know...

Thank you Hysterian!

i thought xenosaga rocked! then i got xenosaga 2, and it rocked a little less, but still rocked.... now i am eagerly anticipating the third in the 6 part saga..... and that shall rock.....

its 6 parts? holy crap its gonna be like 10 years b4 the last one at the rate their goin

i know! then again, final fantasy is what, 18 years old or something, and they're still going strong.... i like the thoughts of a game having 6 parts.... clifffhangers, unanswered questions, timelines... it's so satisfying when you have all the pieces together... that's why i'm a huge advocate of a game like resident evil....

DUDE i cannot believe you said that, i SO just watched Resident Evil Apocalypse!! and god, i officially have a new obsession. just the other minute, when i was in the bathroom, (don't ask) i was like '....it'd be so cool to do the next Resident Evil movie...which they better, cuz that's a kick ass game...and to work with Milla Jovovich and Sienna Guillory, couple of ass kickin' girls imitating a kick ass game, i wanna do it!!'

i feel so inferior...when i get offline i'm playing RE3:N for sure.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

all i remember about resident evil is RE2 which i played when i was like 10 and it was impossibly hard so since then i always hated them

i prolly should give em another chance

YESYESYESYESYES DO ITTTTT!!! AACK, sooooo good, man, so good...and watch the movie, too. the second one, at least. i haven't seen the first one, but on the extra stuffs on the DVD, they said that this one had a lot more special effects/cool stuff/incredibly cool stuff/even more incredibly cool stuff, as opposed to the first one. i'm in love with it, even though i just saw it. but that's okay.

but yeah, do the games. they're good. all i found tricky was the movement. i could never get the hang of it, so i died. a lot.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

*runs to store to buy all RE games*

*claps happily* now play them all. at the same time. doooo itttttt, mwahahaha
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.