Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG!!!!

you two ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemi is fave enemy EVAH! ok, ok, ok, ok..... have either of you played part 4 for gamecube?!?!? if not, GO GET IT NOOOOWWW!!! if you dont have a gamecube, GO BUY ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! The game is THAT good that you should just really go out and buy the gamecube JUST FOR THAT GAME.... *cries cuz gamecube is not connected right now* but seriously, part 4 is truly one of those amazing games you just need to play....

what's it about what's it about what's it about?? *sits intently at rca's feet for storytime*
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.
    and i.....i am their Ruby Weapon.

if u mean re 4 thats the one i would buy first cuz i heard most about that and everyone tells me how amazing it is

ok, so first off, it doesn't have zombies.... i know, weird, BUT: it has these parisite infested villager, strung out druids, and crazy prisoner type guys that scared the living shiznit outta me... now i speak spanish fluently, and all the enemies says really evil stuff in spanish cuz it takes place in the backwoods of Spain, right, so I'm all like, AWESOME, i can understand them! yeah, that made it even creepier for me, cuz i knew they were coming for me.... anyway, point of the story is you have to save the us prez's brat daughter, and uncover in the process that a certain huge evil corporation is coming back from the dead, so to speak.... OMG, you really just have to like beg your respective parents to BUY IT FOR YOU! I would get for you guys myself, you know, if i werent broke and knew where you guys even were in this world... anyway, seriously, the game is killer. there was this one point that there was this villager behind me with this big ax, and in spanish growled "behind you imbecile" and i freaked then she swung at me and i died, but it ROCKED, cuz i knew it was gonna happen, cuz she said it first... totally creepy.... *takes HUGE breath*

ahaha you rock, rca, i heart you. *rambles off address* okay okay okay, so yknow paypal?? huh?? i'll wire you the money so you can buy me a gamecube and this game you speak so highly of! okay? okay?? OKAY?!?!?!?!?! O_o;; talk about a Resident Evil buzz....augh! wait! i don't speak much spanish!! i changed to japanese when i started high school!! aw, christe, this thing's gonna freak me out!

............yessssss!!!
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

yah man, i am high on res evil... i seriously, no word of a lie, swear on a stack of celery, that i bought two...not one, TWO....different platforms JUST, AND ONLY JUST, for residsent evil games.... bought the dreadful dreamcast for Code veronica, and bought the gamecube for RE-Make... yep. i own all the res games EXCEPT for the first person shooter type ones (survivor or something.... hubby actually owns the first one, but i never played cuz yuck) and the outbreak ones, cuz i despise them unfortunately.... but all the others...oh yeah.

for sure paypal me and i'll gets it for yous..... and if you need help with the spanish, i'm your gal.

what's spanish for "you suck, you testosterone driven asswipe"?
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

LMAO!!!!

[what's spanish for "you suck, you testosterone driven asswipe"?]

hmmm...... not verbatim, but i'll give it a try:

Para el carajo, hombre pendejo de mierda!

roughly translated: go to hell, retarded $h!t of a man.... meh, it's close...

yes, perfection, i love it!! thank you, i now have a few choice words for some guys i know....

so, uh, getting back to the unofficial topic... YAY RESIDENT EVIL!!!!
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

lol playing gunbound (online game) has taught me somethin about spanish, everyone says PTM which appearantly means puta madre and everyone tells me puta mean like 8 things, 8 very bad things

to me, puta means one very bad thing: whore

so i guess if you used all the nice little synonyms for whore, then yeah, i guess it could mean a whole bunch of really bad things.... so yeah.

i'd probably use my MAD SPANISH SKILLZ to translate PTM to Party To Metallica or something.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

i would agree but i hate metallica....

DON"T HIT ME >_<

me too, don't worry haha actually i've never really heard any of their stuff, i don't think. ah well.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

OH GOD, OUR THREAD'S ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! *throws water bottle at computer screen and runs away screaming*
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.