Page 1 of 20 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG!!!!

Default OMFG!!!!

OK, what do I do?!?!?! Um, I missed Stiltskin in Bran Bal.

................................................... :weep:

So, what's gonna happen?!?!?! DID I ROYALLY SCREW UP ANY SIDEQUESTS!?!?!?!?? I missed a friggin DIAMOND for like real cheap, I think......

I saved over my last save before I realized what I had done...... but seriously, did I screw up any sidequests or anything by missing him??

I believe all you can do by meeting Stiltskin is buy items off him, other than that I'm pretty sure you don't need anything else.
    I'll figure it out later...

No reviving Aeris for you : x

No.................. AERIS!!!!!!!!1111!!o.n.e!?

Ok, as long as it doesn't screw up my COUNTLESS hours of levelling and stuvv just to not be able to finish my sidequests......if I can't do everything in a game, I get real pissed off and nasty....

tan juu berry mooch lenna.

You may encounter some difficulties during the Friendly Monster sidequest (and therefore Ozma may be even harder) if you do not have a Diamond, but other than that I cannot at this moment in time think of any other sidequests that would have been disrupted.

well, i got the diamond from the other friendly little guy.... and that one I still have.... but it would have been nice to have two....

by the by, this is my fourth playthru, and um..... i've never....
    um.... beat Ozma....

*covers head in shame*

Hehe I've never actually done any in-depth playing to it. But I am going to right now

I AM ON A MISSION TO SOLVE THINGFISHY'S RIDDLE!!! go me. ;D *bops*
    I'll figure it out later...

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

im sorry to bring more bad news but it means no reviving aeris,general leo,josef,richard and minwu.i share your pain...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

haha no, i don't think you did. like Lenna said, i don't think you really need Stiltskin to complete any side quests. well....maybe for fixing, what's it called, Mognet? he might be involved with that. maybe, maybe not.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.
    and i.....i am their Ruby Weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    im sorry to bring more bad news but it means no reviving aeris,general leo,josef,richard and minwu.i share your pain...
    hmmmm.....well, being that i've not played any of the games prior to 7, the others..... not really caring too much.....

LENNA: I KNOW, THAT FRICKIN RIDDLE IS DRIVING ME MENTAL! but i dint see the riddle till i was at the end of disk 2, so i think i'm just gonna sit back and read up on everyone else's answers..... my brain is fried on that one

Assemblage: hmmm.... i did that sidequest... i'm actually in memoria now, and i'm trying to level up tons to fight ozma, but i've pretty much done the rest of the sidequests, so i dont think it affected.... thank goodness, cuz knowing me, i woulda probably started from the beginning again....then i would have been able to try to solve thingie's riddie...... but alas....

thanks everyone for your help!

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but you won't be able to do everything in this playthrough either. That's right, you won't be able to get Excalibur II .

Also, Memoria is not the best place to level up. Fighting Grand Dragons and using level 5 Doom is the easiest way to level up, but fighting Yans gives you the most experience per battle.
    Sigless

nah, not going for either excaliburs, really... maybe ex#1 if i have the energy.... i have been fighting yans for like 5 hours now, they're getting a little boring, so i decided to head into memoria for a little variety.... i'm at level 70- something now..... i wanted to see if i could get some new equipments to actually level up ability wise, then go back out to the yan babies. they are SO DAMN CUTE! deadly as hell, but really cute....

There are four moonstones to be had in the game. One of them is obtained by buying stuff from Stiltzkin. If you've bought all the stuff from him in discs 1-3, in disc 4 he will have a Moonstone, a Ruby, and an Elixir for 5,555 gil. If you did not buy his stuff in Bran Bal, then I don't believe you will be able to buy this Moonstone in disc 4. That's the only thing you screwed up.

Blog Entries

Completely smurfed are you

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    Completely smurfed are you