Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vivi and his head

Default Vivi and his head

i was just chilling out in the backgarden the other day, and i started thinking......if vivi is a robot thingy....what does his face look like......i mean, does he jus have 2 light bulbs with a hat hovering over them....for all we know, he could be the best looking thing since ...ummmmm...sliced bread
    :mario:Ted with a Gun

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Now to come to think of it...

Anyone play Kingdom Hearts here?

Just catch a shadow and put Vivi's clothes on it and you will get Vivi. So Vivi is a heartless???
    Last edited by Christmas; 07-23-2005 at 03:27 PM.

YAY!!! FFIX was making a secret reference to KH...but square didn't want us to know... :fpninja: ...all right i'll go in and take a look at there new secret footage that they are holding till the TGS...and then...i'll bring back here...i hope... :fpninja:

and remember...
    ORO?!

Roxas!

No, you fools! Vivi's not a Heartless!
    Anyone played Dark Cloud? Those little guys were rabbits! Therefore Vivi must be one, too, along with all the black mages!......It would explain why their hats are so large.
    According to character tests, I am both Carbuncle (cuddly) and Fuujin (not so cuddly)
    How can I be both cuddly and non-cuddly?...unless you happen to find Fuujin cuddly.

We're not meant to know what Vivi looks like. With all the "old school" elements in FFIX, his design was clearly intended to be reminiscent of previous FF black mages, who also shared the "face obscured in shadow" characteristic.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The doujinshi authors tend to take the boring route and just make Hatless Vivi a kid with short blonde hair.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Does he even have a head??

it is a mystery that we may never solve...

Sure we can solve it. Just steal his hat.
    But noone's gonna be that mean to the little guy.
    According to character tests, I am both Carbuncle (cuddly) and Fuujin (not so cuddly)
    How can I be both cuddly and non-cuddly?...unless you happen to find Fuujin cuddly.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticPandora37
    YAY!!! FFIX was making a secret reference to KH...but square didn't want us to know... :fpninja: ...all right i'll go in and take a look at there new secret footage that they are holding till the TGS...and then...i'll bring back here...i hope... :fpninja:

and remember...
    ORO?!

That's a bit silly seeing as Kingdom Hearts is a newish game and all black mages have plain black faces with white eyes. That's what all the black mages look like in practically every FF game with classes. So FF isn't copying KH, KH is either basing the Heartless on the Black mages or it has nothing to do with them period .

FF5. Lenna happens to be the black mage there :P

FF1
    I'll figure it out later...

Nicely observed Lenna. I'm surprised I didn't actually realise what it was that that Pandora Lunatic (sorry, too tempting) was saying. Cute screenshots too!

You goofs. He's obviously Orko's cousin (y'know, from the old He-Man show? x_x)

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think there are just two glowing orbs under it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Lenna
    That's a bit silly seeing as Kingdom Hearts is a newish game and all black mages have plain black faces with white eyes. That's what all the black mages look like in practically every FF game with classes. So FF isn't copying KH, KH is either basing the Heartless on the Black mages or it has nothing to do with them full stop .
    Hey, we were just joking.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    You goofs. He's obviously Orko's cousin (y'know, from the old He-Man show? x_x)
    orkos a dickhead for copying vivi other than that hes cool.if vivi was copying orko so what?what was created first FF1 or shewoman and the jackasses of the multiverse?if FF was created first that proves they copied FF.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*