Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts R/P?

Karmine let the memory burn through the facets of his mind as he walked through the dark alleys of Halloween Town. I don't honestly believe Rai will be any safer spying on the Organization. However, he would destroy them both. The psychotic. Karmine shakes himself free of the thought and returns his focus to his mission. "Now, where is that Keymaster?"

Articles
    Blog Entries

Riku stepped out of the portal and into the black cobblestone street, looking at the sight infront of him. "So sora, this is where you a-" but then he noticed another person. Who was also wielding the keyblade. Riku had to check this out. He extended his arm and the girls keyblade appeared into this. Momentarily confused she looked around and saw where it was summonng it back. But it had given riku enough time to examine it, it was real. The commotion had made sora turn around "Riku?"

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

(If this weren't after CoM, I'd be screwed xD)

Ryth: Ryth looked down at Rai. "Once thing before we go, make sure you have everything you need. I have a feeling we wont be back the the KoLiC
    HQ for a while." He unsheathed his twin katana Cruor and Lamia. He carefully checked each sword to make sure they were clean, sharp and battle ready. When he was finished he slid the swords back into their respective scabbards. He threw his cape over his shoulders and tied it. "Well are you ready kid?"
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Yours was 98.14 kb. If you do not understand the sig limits, PM me or another Mod/Admin.[/leeza]
    Member of the KH Trinity

Rai checked the holister around her baggy black capris that would most likely fall if it wasnt holding them up. it held 2 shurikens [sp?] and her good luck charm on the left side of her. it was a small lighter that was given to her by her brother. he dissapeared and so she kept it safe there keeping the memories of him alive. on her right she held her sword. out of her holister she grabbed her gloves and put them on. she tightened the straps on her tank and ajusted the fishnet top that stoped at her elbow on her left arm and went along to her fingers along her right. she looked up and put her hair behind her ear. 'ok Ryth, im ready.'
    Last edited by GracefuLxDisasteR; 07-26-2005 at 05:50 AM.

We should do this more often!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
    We should do this more often!!!
    ooc: hell yea we should!

Sora: "Riku!??! W-What are you doing here???" He swung his keyblade to clear the heartless in front of him. "Come help us fight!"

Ryth: What is Karmine up to? Why won't he bring Rai with him...maybe i should follow him. Although i dont want the kid to catch on...damn! "Alright then lead the way!" Rai turned to looked at him with confusion and a bit or horror in her face. "Dont worry about it! This is a er.. TEST! To see how good you are..!" Maybe if i let her lead i could slip off at one point and track Karmine....

EDIT:OOC: well we are hopefully gonna keep this going so i guess we will be doing it more often!
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Yours was 98.14 kb. If you do not understand the sig limits, PM me or another Mod/Admin.[/leeza]
    Member of the KH Trinity

"You know him?!" She said, stabbing a heartless right through the chest, and barely blocking another attack.

Rai was a bit shocked to hear Ryth say those words. me? lead the way?? was he insane? this can not be happening, something is wrong with this picture...but i guess i should choose if Ryth wants me too.. 'well um..ok. the keyblade master is supposed to be in halloweentown. we'll go and find him!' she looked at ryth in hopes that she didnt make the wrong choice. his face was emotionless, and rai had no idea what to think or say next..this guy is really odd...

Sora: "Yes i know him....hes one of my best friends. We grew up together. Why? Do you know him?"

Ryth: "Halloween it is then. Lets be on our way!" Hm...the keymaster is supposed to be there...then maybe Karmine is heading that way as well. If not ill have to ditch the kid.
    Member of the KH Trinity

"Just wondering, after he summoned my keyblade and all." She managed to get out of the mass of heartless. "INFERNO!" She shouted, her hands sparkling with a magic none of those present had seen before. A huge ball of flame shot at the heartless, and at least three dozen hearts flew up into the sky. Few remained, but they had been weakened quite a bit. The girl leaned on her Keyblade for support. "Oi... maybe I shouldn't have done that..." she murmured, huffing for breath.

Sora: He stared in awe at the power of the girls magic, but quickly ran to her aid when she had finished the spell. "Are you alright? You looked exhausted!"
    Member of the KH Trinity

"Exhausted..... is an...... understatement." She muttered, collapsing into a sitting position tiredly.

Sora: "You need to get out of the area, youre way to tired to fight on. C'mon get on myback, ill carry you." ::reaches hand towards girl::
    Member of the KH Trinity