Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts R/P?

"Thanks." She said, though a little embarassed to be carried on someone's back at her age. (She's about Sora's age, maybe a year or so younger)

OOC: Mercen, no offense of anything but could you please chill out. This RP was set up so we could all have a bit of fun. there werent supposed to be rules. i do realize that you already had plans for the Knights and such but you were the only one that knew. If you wouldnt included that earlier these mistakes (although technically r/ps shouldnt have "mistakes") wouldnt have happend. the thread doesnt belong to you and it wasnt started by you so why dont you just let things play ou. and if you wanna be the one that controls the story why dont you write a fanfic, you have awesome ideas! By the way, this is all being typed very calmly so jump to a conclusion that im getting immature and going to get mad or something. btu for the sake of fun, just chill man.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Yours was 98.14 kb. If you do not understand the sig limits, PM me or another Mod/Admin.[/leeza]
    Member of the KH Trinity

(OOC: Since I am not about to step into that most interesting confrontation, I will just make a side note: don't double post, Mercen. Now, while my character is not [at this point] integral to the storyline, someone has to get back to the RP before this dies)

*Skyblade materializes in Halloween Town, some distance from the action. Drawing in close to the shadows, he seems to fade into the background as he proceeds towards the town square. As he walks, he pulls out the crystal once again, and peers into its depths*

So, Riku is here as well...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

ooc: ok yay the problem is over. we are non-conformists!! mercen-x is one awesome kid. it was good that he posted what he did.
    on with the rp!!

rai smiled at ryth, happy that she was able to choose a place he was pleased with. they set off at once to hopefully find the keyblade master sora. i wonder if karmine is going to be there too. if he is, he may not be too happy with us there as well...and he kind of told us to go to the orginisation first...she started to worry. karmine already said he didnt want her around on this mission. rai looked over at ryth, '..um..well ryth, mabye instead we could go and help get into the orginisation somehow to spy. we were told that has to be done also.' she gave a timid smile, hoping he would like this idea better. then i wount be in karmine's way and no more problems! oh yes i am just oh-so smart! that is, if ryth agrees. you can never really tell with that one...
    Last edited by GracefuLxDisasteR; 07-26-2005 at 06:22 AM.

Karmine stalks through the darkness as heartless begin to swarm around him. Though aware of their presence, he pays them no mind. Something else has his attention for the moment.

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Oh, another RP to join. Cool......Gimme some time to come up with something and i'll join in. (trying to decide whether to make new character or use an old one)
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Just waiting for a part to be D&G
    Last edited by Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved; 07-26-2005 at 08:02 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

riku watched sora hoist the other keyblade wielder up onto his shoulders "so sora, still looking after everyone except your true friends."

Sora looked at him "what are you talking about"

"Kairi, who else?"

"Kairi? Is she ok?"

"She's fine, not that you would know if she wasn't" Riku stared at the girl on sora's shoulders and then back at sora "But it would seem that you can find a replacement easy enough. You're good at that." Riku stared at donald and goofy.

"What's that supposed to mean? I would never forget about Kairi?"

"That's because she would never forget you! Do you see the privelage that you have? The privelage that you abuse? I can never go back home, i can barely even stay at one place without being recognized as the person who tried to destroy everything. You can walk around, head held high, not a care in the world. You can visit your friends anytime, you can visit Kairi anytime. Me? I have to hide in a shack and get glimpses of her every couple of months. You don't understand the freedom you have." Riku dropped his head.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

Ryth: Ryth sighed, he had forgotten how indecisive people were at young ages. I sense quite the excitement in this world right now, there is no way we are leaving now... Ryth didnt turn to face Rai but instead glared at her out of the cornor of his eye. "We are already here, lets take a look around why dont why. But-have your weapons ready, becausei can sense many familiar people and some not so familiar so were going to have to watch out." He put his hands inside his coak and grabbed hold of the handles of his swords and began to walk forward.

Sora: "What are you talking about? I havent forgotten you and Kairi. Donald and Goofy had orders to follow me and we became friends-people are aloud to have multiple friends you know! And im not replacing kairi with her, i dont even know this girls name!" Sora walked over to a safe stop where he carefully put the girl down. "Are you okay?"
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Yours was 98.14 kb. If you do not understand the sig limits, PM me or another Mod/Admin.[/leeza]
    Member of the KH Trinity

rai looked at ryth. she felt somewhat stupid for the randomness of the desicion she made. she nodded to ryth so he knew she agreed with him to stay, and grabbed a hold of her shurikens as they moved on closer and closer to whomever was ahead.

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by BatYoukaiRusty
    wow, i didnt think anyone was even gonna respond. yeah you could be an original charaster as long as they made sense to the story. yeah lover of KH's thing was extremely strange it wasnt really an RP. so i guess we could start one. seems like there is enough interest

How is my story strange? Anyway, can I be the mysterious keyblade weilding girl?
    Last edited by Lover of Kh; 07-26-2005 at 08:21 PM.
    Reality is Fictional...While the Fictional has become our reality...

Riku dosent like us,does he ? goofy said. Well look how he's treating Sora! Some friend !!! Donald yelled.

This morning I have been playing final fantasy x waiting for the next part of the story. I'm trying to beet the Albed machine in the water when you ride the shoopuff. I'm in C.A. On with the story!...........Who's next

OOC:Um . . . please restrain yourself . . .

Must...Entertain...Myself........Waiting........