Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts R/P?

Well Mercen x,I'll try .........

(Sorry, but I'm the mysterious keyblade weilding girl )

"Yeah, I'm fine." She mumbled, her eyes drooping. She glanced at her keyblade and watched it shatter into hundreds of sparkling lights. She looked at Riku, and then at Sora. "Now then, who's this 'Kairi' person?"

Omniomego! Your from new mexico? I have relitivs there and my B day is in Oct. too!

(Sora's Cousin, instead of just spamming up the thread, why don't you make another character that can have more parts?)

No thanks. I'm taking starlights advice. I wasn't really spamming...then again... :sweatdrop

(wow we havent been doing too much rping lately, oh well.)

Sora: Kairi was a girl that me and Riku grew up with. She lived on out island with us...and Riku thinks that i dont care about her any more. Sora turned to glare at Riku. "Your the one that needs to get your mind off the topic of yourself!"
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Yours was 98.14 kb. If you do not understand the sig limits, PM me or another Mod/Admin.[/leeza]
    Member of the KH Trinity

Brian... Oh Brian... Wake up! Max (Goofy's son) yelled in Brian's ear. "Oh! Max, how's our Gummi Ship?" Brian asked. (Brian is a 12 year old boy who got separated from the Destiny Islands in that horrible storm. He ended up at the Disney Castle and found Max, a knight in training.) "The ship is good, but the moogles are getting tired," Max said. "I think my acquaintance Sora and that Mr. Tough Guy -- Riku had something to do with the storm that night. We should find them. They can help." Brian said. "And," Max said, "I've got to find my dad. But where to look?" They heard a noise behind them. The moogles opened the door and out came Huey, Duey and Luey. "What are you guys doing here?" asked Max. "We thought we could see uncle Donald." said the boys.

Continued...

"Heya Donald. Do ya think Kairi is ok?" Goofy asked. Then Jimminy interupted. "Well she should be! Something tell's me she is."

OOC:Don't double post. Use the little edit/delete button on the bottom right corner of your post

I didn't double post?! that was NEW...
    Last edited by Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved; 07-27-2005 at 05:39 AM.

(you posted 2 times in a row. That would be a double post)
    Attached Images Attached Images

OOC:Sora, it would seem you are not well-read on the forum rules. Before returning to the RP, I'd suggest that you pay a visit to the FAQ, the Help Forum, and if you don't understand, you may consider PMing a Forum Official to ask questions.

rai and ryth stared to wonder around halloweentown, in search for any life. rai wanted to find the keyblade master, but was still afraid of also finding karmine. they went a bit further and heard voices. they slowly inched closer to see who they would be greeted with...

Does this mean you don't want me to be a part of the R/P?
    Be honest.
    Last edited by Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved; 07-27-2005 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
    Does this mean you dont want me to be a part of the R/P?
    be honist.
    (You can be in the rp, you just need to check up on the rules so that you don't break them to other's annoyance.)

The girl still had little clue who this 'Kairi' girl was, but she left it at that. My mind mustn't be functioning correctly.... its probably from casting that spell... She thought, trying valiantly to stay awake. She shook her head as though to clear it, and looked around. Even if she only moved a little, at least she wouldn't fall asleep. Something caught her eye. She stared straight at where Rai and Ryth were. Who are they?? she wondered, watching the two curiously.