Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts R/P?

(Gaaaaaaah. Please, peoples, use the edit/delete button! No double posting! *dies*

EDIT: Too slow)

Articles
    Blog Entries

OOC: sorry skyblade, you are online when i have to go off so these conversation will probably wilt at times. The blade is riku's batwing looking blade but if give one he can hold a keyblade (look at deep dive)

Riku looked at the man "you can help me?"

He smiled back at riku "of course, i can release you from that which pains you?"

"great but you still haven't answered my question, who are you?!"

OOC: Better?

Peace out and :rock:
    EE
    Last edited by Pheesh; 07-28-2005 at 06:16 AM.

The girl watched the two vaugely, her mind not comprehending what all was going on in its weariness.

(OOC: Whoa, there, big guy. You may be right about the conversational issues, but I try to stay on when we're in the middle of a discussion, and I seem to check in slightly more often than you. Anyway, don't hijack my character, because you've taken him in a totally incorrect direction. He's not a bad guy, he's just a little [ok, a lot] odd. He can help Riku, and not be turning him from his friends [although, if Riku does not accept his aid, he will try to do that in order to protect Sora], but rather by giving Riku some enlightenment [no pun intended]. It's not about the darkness giving in to Riku as much as it is about showing Riku how to separate the darkness from that which truly does pose a threat to Riku. I don't want to give too much away though, so please edit your post to just your initial response. I should be able to stay long enough to finish this topic if you are still online.)

"...I can... I can set you down the path to the truth, the path that will safeguard you from your true enemy..."

(OOC Edit: Since you don't appear to be online, I will throw out a little something that I had been planning to add. It will serve as an invitation for some others [mostly Sora, Donald, and Goofy] to jump in and possibly sidetrack our conversation completely. )

"Your king has already learned something of this truth. He tried to tell you, but your fear has kept you from realizing what it meant. So, it seems that you must discover it on your own, but I will help to point the way."
    Last edited by Skyblade; 07-28-2005 at 03:40 AM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

OOC: i promise i wont back out of this conversation

"mickey?" riku's blade flashed out of his hand "you know the king?"

EE

Articles
    Blog Entries

OOC: yeah, i noticed that :P....SPLITTER!!!

EE

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Figured out which character to steal. *Grins*
    -----------------------------------------------
    Night.
    A flash of light ripped through the darkness of the coliseum. Where there had once only been darkness, there was now a dark figure, clad in black. He slowly stood up and flexed his wing. His hand gripped the hilt of his sword. His mouth opened.
    "Sora........you will pay."
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Articles
    Blog Entries

OOC: i don't see the relevence of sephiroth being part of the story if it is kh.

EE

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    OOC: i promise i wont back out of this conversation

"mickey?" riku's blade flashed out of his hand "you know the king?"
    (OOC: Sorry I missed this, but I do have to sleep occasionally... )

...This is not going well. I doubt it would be wise to inform Riku of how closely I have been following his adventures... I think I will skip that point for now...

"I do not know him well, but we have met on occasion."
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

OOC: liar!!! you just lurk too much and don't click refresh enough!!! why don't you click it now? huh huh? well? do ya, do ya, do ya?!

"then what are you talking about!? stop playing mind games" riku stamped his foot on the ground and stared directly at the stranger.

EE
    Last edited by Pheesh; 07-28-2005 at 02:33 PM.

*Skyblade smiles*

"Well, well. You are impatient, are you? I suspect you just want me to hand over the key to your freedom, no questions asked, and then just go away and leave you alone, don't you..?"

Articles
    Blog Entries

"i seriously doubt you have the key to my freedom and i already asked a question which you don't seem to have heard! Now tell me, who are you"

EE

(OOC: Why aren't YOU refreshing?!)

*Skyblade begins to clap*

"Very good. You are correct, I do not have the key to your freedom. Only you have that. All I can do is help you to find it. As to who I am... You can call me Skyblade."
    Last edited by Skyblade; 07-28-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

well i've searched every part of my being and havn't been able to cleanse the darkness. I can't see how you can help me, but how do you know so much about me?"

EE

(OOC: Sorry this took me so long, I just noticed a thread moved from here into Eyes On Each Other which had a large number of lies posted in it by Ansem, and I couldn't let that stand.)

"You've searched your heart, but you have yet to search your mind. Knowledge is what will free you, not your feelings."