Page 1 of 14 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts R/P?

Default Kingdom Hearts R/P!!

How come anyone hasnt started a role play in the forum? seems like a pretty good idea to me...if anyone is interested we could do it in this thread.
    Last edited by BatYoukaiRusty; 07-26-2005 at 12:31 AM.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Yours was 98.14 kb. If you do not understand the sig limits, PM me or another Mod/Admin.[/leeza]
    Member of the KH Trinity

Articles
    Blog Entries

if you made a r/p forum about kh (i'm pretty sure there are sites that don't cost anything but i may be wrong.) then i'd gladly join. But if someone strats a rp in this thread i get to be riku XD.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

im definately in if we start one.

so why dont we start one in this thread? although we definately need some more people. well if we actually do go ahead and be riku EE cause i persoanlly cant stand him. i call sora though
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Yours was 98.14 kb. If you do not understand the sig limits, PM me or another Mod/Admin.[/leeza]
    Member of the KH Trinity

ill be in, nvr done an rp thread though, i wanna be ansem

Can I be a made up character?

is anyone gonna start? cause theres no way ansem is starting soras journey
    My Web Site

This was Lover of Kh's attempt at RP

I'll be Riku if there's actually going to be an RP. Eternal Essence can be Dark Riku, we'll divide rather than transforming. After all an RP is basically a fanfic with multiple writers.

If you need an idea on what to do/where to go, you can PM me. I'd be happy to scrounge something up.

wow, i didnt think anyone was even gonna respond. yeah you could be an original charaster as long as they made sense to the story. yeah lover of KH's thing was extremely strange it wasnt really an RP. so i guess we could start one. seems like there is enough interest
    Member of the KH Trinity

i have to leave work now and im off for a few, so if ya need ansem any time soon(which you shouldnt really) just have someone else do it
    My Web Site

Alrighty then. Who starts?

I'll be posting up a starter as soon as I can write something that sounds interesting. My plan is to incorporate a third group I call the Knights of Light in Chaos. They oppose the Organization but view the Keymaster (all of them) as a threat. They seek to destroy them all in order to return order to the world(s).

I changed my mind about Riku, EE can be Riku and Dark Riku, assuming he returns (EE), I’ll be Karmine from my fanscript.

Karmine: “We’re Gundarks. Genetically altered bio-weapons.”
    Tristan: “Um . . . dude? That doesn’t spell Gundark.”
    Karmine: “It’s not an acronym, you little doofus.”
    Tristan: “Oh.”
    Karmine sits down.
    Karmine: “I am Karmine the Coldsnap. You’ve already met Ashz the Firebrand. Judging by what you already know, you should be able to figure out what my moniker signifies.”
    Tristan: “Um . . . you’ve got an attitude problem?”
    Jyo smacks Tristan in the back of his head.
    Sora: “Ashz controlled fire. You control . . . ice?”
    Karmine: “You had to think about it?”
    Sora: “Do you have any idea how you got here?”
    Karmine: “I go wherever Ashz goes. I never know quite what he’s up to, but I know it’s never good. He’s completely insane.”
    Jyo: “He said he was your brother.”
    Tristan: “So what’s the story.”
    Karmine: “In a sentence? Ashz betrayed me and our comrades because he endeavored to become the most powerful being in the world.”
    If you want to read the whole story, just click on my “WANNA-BE KNIGHTS” blinkie. Keep in mind that it’s a fanscript. It doesn’t contain detail like a novel, you won’t even know what some characters look like.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Sounds good to me *Watches this thread carefully from now on*

“As the Knights of Light in Chaos, we bear the task of bringing order to the worlds . . . go, Karmine the Coldsnap, and destroy the Organization and the Keymaster.”

While he walked, Karmine’s red hair burned under the heat of the sun. Spectacularly, the light seemed to enhance the hue of his aqua-blue eyes. As usual, he wore his twin daggers in special holsters at his waist. His red sleeveless sweat-jacket with the white flames rustled about, since he’s never zipped it. Not even cold whether would bother him. Now, however, his skin felt as if he were being cooked in a furnace. He preferred the cold, icy climates of Glaceria. Most would shiver by the mere thought, but as for Karmine, it cooled his body which was ready to melt.

“We have information that suggests the Keymaster is paying another visit to Halloween Town. Confront Sora and annihilate him. The Organization will fall easily thereafter.”

Meanwhile Sora and the others are fighting Heartless in Halloween Town. The Heartless seem to be guarding some new threat to the world.

(since nobody else said anything before, im gonna be sora....so i guess ill continue.)

::swings the lionheart around felling yet another wight knight:: The heartless in the area... ::shoves keyblade through a gargoyle:: its like they never stop coming ::rolls to avoid an attack:: its as if theyre gaurding something....but what? and where is it?
    Member of the KH Trinity