Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Pls Spare A Minute To Read This.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    And show me proof that FF8 is not like that picture.
    STFU
    :twak:
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

What part of "I will kill this thread" didnīt you hear Skyblade?

Isnīt that why I am going offtopic here?
    Of course it is.

And show me proof that FF8 is not like that picture.
    What part of "it's not that simple" don't you understand? This isn't your thread. The forums do not revolve around you. You don't have the right to shut the thread down. So follow crazybayman's advice and let us get on with logical conversation.

I tried to show you. But, as I suspected, your skull is too thick to realize the obvious truth.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Up to today I never saw the thruth proofed so?

To Kill the thread mean not replying too much more time.Thatīs what I mean.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Up to today I never saw the thruth proofed so?

To Kill the thread mean not replying too much more time.Thatīs what I mean.
    Aha, see, now we have proof that you're just a troll. There's no way you could have missed my remark about the word "proofed" (which wasn't even my first remark about it when dealing with your theories). So there was not reason for you to use it again except to try to piss me off. Instead, I can quite happily ignore you, since I now know that no amount of logic will get to you. It's a good day.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Please, let's all let this thread die. Future has agreed that we will always disagree on this, so let's not drag this out any more. Let's just let it die.

It was a mistake my friend.
    Donīt you make mistakes?

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

how about you stop arguing and try to figure out the task at hand, if you don't have enough logic to figure out that proofed isn't a word and is told it's not and you still use it it shows that you have no insentive to try to figure out the problem or make a logical theory worth listening to.

Hello.It was a mistake.I know "proofed" isnīt a word.Skyblade taught me that.
    It was a distraction.Duuuuuh.

Regards,
    Big D

Exactly,this is getting nowhere.I just hadnīt make this die because I had yet to fulfill my promise.But now I had fulfilled it and I will make this die.
    Just one more thing:

Is this a vase or two persons?

To say two persons is consistent with the pictures.To say a vase also.

But did the author intended one or the other interpretations?There is no way to proof he intended one or the other or both.
    There's a difference between showing someone something and letting them make of it what they will, and showing someone something and telling them what it is. The latter is what happened in the story.

In any event, please people, drop the damn "proofed" thing. He now knows he was saying it wrong. For that matter, let's now let the whole damn thing drop. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned the picture thing.
    Last edited by Squall of SeeD; 08-02-2005 at 12:14 AM.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Thanks,Squall of Seed.
    And I just telled people my own interpretation.
    Itīs Square themselves that show the picture who had many interpretations.

Regards,
    Big D

Hello.It was a mistake.I know "proofed" isnīt a word.Skyblade taught me that.
    It was a distraction.Duuuuuh.
    I taught him something! Yay! Yipee! Woo hoo!

None of these make any sense at all. None of them. It is over reaching. VERY over reaching. Now don't start to BS me saying my mind is closed and what not like you did before Future, but your theories, such as the Propagators being the main characters in disguise......it just doesn't make any sense. None of it does. Neither does your proof. Im sorry for being negative but....well listen to everyone else here. I mean i started cracking up when I read that Irvine and Selphie are Squalls parents...it was just too much for me to handle because it was obviously just insane. You keep saying it would take you forever to explain everything you want to say, but doesn't that mean that Square would have taken forever to make the game if all of it was true? All of the events would have had to been precise enough to reveal what was in the game yet hiding all of these ideas that are popping out of your head. It would be impossible to make such a game...
    BURGLEFICKLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilika
    None of these make any sense at all. None of them. It is over reaching. VERY over reaching. Now don't start to BS me saying my mind is closed and what not like you did before Future, but your theories, such as the Propagators being the main characters in disguise......it just doesn't make any sense. None of it does. Neither does your proof. Im sorry for being negative but....well listen to everyone else here. I mean i started cracking up when I read that Irvine and Selphie are Squalls parents...it was just too much for me to handle because it was obviously just insane. You keep saying it would take you forever to explain everything you want to say, but doesn't that mean that Square would have taken forever to make the game if all of it was true? All of the events would have had to been precise enough to reveal what was in the game yet hiding all of these ideas that are popping out of your head. It would be impossible to make such a game...
    The accuracy of your points aside, we have agreed to drop this portion of the discussion...

oh ok sorry
    BURGLEFICKLE!

i always thought future esthar was making bogus funny theories just because he wanted everybody to get rowled up and annoyed. also i always thought he was kidding, but trying to make it look like he completely understood his own theories and believed them. how can anybody possibly seriously believe his theories? lol. oh well.

Thank you Hysterian!