Thread: Don't wanna miss it this time

Unhappy Don't wanna miss it this time

In my years of playing the game, I've never once found the Added cut materia and the W-Magic materia. I've been told they are in the in great Glacier and northern crater respectively, but I can never seem to find them. If anyone could give me some exact locations, or even better, some screenshots, that would be enormously appreciated. I would forever be in your debt. With the desire to fall over and cringe on the floor in thy greatness, I would be thine minion, the sky would rain cookies when thy name be mentioned, and the badgers would... you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by 0mNiS|aSh
    In my years of playing the game, I've never once found the Added cut materia and the W-Magic materia. I've been told they are in the in great Glacier and northern crater respectively, but I can never seem to find them. If anyone could give me some exact locations, or even better, some screenshots, that would be enormously appreciated. I would forever be in your debt. With the desire to fall over and cringe on the floor in thy greatness, I would be thine minion, the sky would rain cookies when thy name be mentioned, and the badgers would... you get the point.

If your on disk three you can always dig up w-item in bone village, i dunno about Added cut though. The place you dig up W-Item is the X spot near the ladder. (You may get Cid's Mop first.)

W-Magic, not W-Item

W-Magic, not W-Item
    Oh right, yeah same thing.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Go to Icicle Inn and snowboard down the hill.

Take the right fork when given a chance and go right again when the second fork comes up. You'll land in an area with a cave entrance to the east.

Go north from here and you'll go across a path that takes up two screens to an area on a mountain top that has one branch that goes straight north and two paths to the west.

Go north. You'll be on another path. Cross the first screen but stop when you get to the second. There should be an Added Cut lying in the snow. It's lavender on a white background, so it's hard to spot. You'll only find it if you travelling north on this path, not south.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Right, and W-Magic can be found in Bone Village? Great, thanks a bunch, guys. really.

Right, and W-Magic can be found in Bone Village? Great, thanks a bunch, guys. really.

Yes you can find it there but only when your on disk 3. It is somewear else eirlier but ive forgotten where.

with my luck, it was on the way up to the crater. And I can't go there anymore. oh well, I'll just go dig for it then. Thanks anyway.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

The W-Magic materia can be found in the North Crater (final dungeon) if you take the left branch. It's in the room shown in the spot marked 'O'. It's easy to miss because it's hidden by branches and leaves.

Do I still get the ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

arrr, them materias be some sneaky basturts.

Yeah, I was wondering how I could scavenge the entire north crater and not find it. Thanks. Now I won't have to spend tonight digging for... nothing in bone village.