Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloud & Tifa scene; sitting under the highwind.

Default Cloud & Tifa scene; sitting under the highwind.

Did they have the sex?

I wonder because Tifa gets all embarrassed when she finds out everyone was watching.

What do you think?

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I think it's all up to interpreting. I usually have Cloud be as nice to Tifa as possible, so in Gold Saucer, he goes on a date with Tifa, and the two will also have more dialogue during the Highwind scene at the end of Disc 2. The dialogue and the way Cloud and Tifa (especially Tifa) act could indeed indicate that they made love. I haven't made up my mind about how I interpret that scene, though I always like to think that the two at least admitted their love for each other, if nothing else. Unfortunately, the Advent Children seems to show Cloud and Tifa in a way that nothing happened between them and that Cloud's still thinking about Aeris and blaming himself for not being able to save her.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I really dont like the idea of cloud and aeris because they never seemed to suit and I always think Aeris took a likeing to CLoud because he reminded her of Zack and that deep down she really didnt like Cloud for who he really was. I think Cloud and Tifa should get together... just a thought maybe Cloud is confusing his feelings with the memories of Zacks feelings for Aeris and that although he has realised which are his real memories and which are Zacks he might still have this memory/emotion he has not let go of yet. It does seem unlikly that this is true but its just a thought.

oh Barney your deffo right there! I
    always wondered what happened between them two in that scene, but I think them actually having sex is abit too far... surely they've got more class then that :P

OMGZ IM BACK!1!!11!

*yawn* Grins

You all know you would - nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessYuna
    oh Barney your deffo right there! I
    always wondered what happened between them two in that scene, but I think them actually having sex is abit too far... surely they've got more class then that :P
    Sorry bit of topic but whats a deffo? or what does it mean ?

Deffo's short for definitely.
    I wouldn't have thought they got up to anything, either. Interesting thought, though....no wonder she was so shocked when she realised the others were watching. Filthy blighters.
    I doubt Cloud would be that sort of person....even though he'd be missing out on an opportunity which seems way too good to pass up!
    Cloud's a good boy.
    The Aeris/Zack argument seems very strong, in my opinion, and it certainly puts Aeris in a bad light for that reason. Wait until the rabid Aeris-supporters come in!
    According to character tests, I am both Carbuncle (cuddly) and Fuujin (not so cuddly)
    How can I be both cuddly and non-cuddly?...unless you happen to find Fuujin cuddly.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If they saw them having sex, Tifa would be way more than embarassed. She'd be so [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]ing embarrased that she'd look like Fire 3.

Or, in that case, she'd more likely beat the living daylights out of them, starting with the one who was sniggering the most (probably Red 'The things humans get up to ^_^')
    You don't suppose all this talk about Tifa having sex is just an excuse to exercise out perverted little minds? <shrugs> Isn't that what these forums exist for?
    According to character tests, I am both Carbuncle (cuddly) and Fuujin (not so cuddly)
    How can I be both cuddly and non-cuddly?...unless you happen to find Fuujin cuddly.

It would definately cheapen the game... dirty sex on a field.

Plus if the other characters were watching, surely that would make them perverts?

I bet Reeve was chuffed, it made spying on them worthwhile just for that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Floorgasborg
    Deffo's short for definitely.
    I wouldn't have thought they got up to anything, either. Interesting thought, though....no wonder she was so shocked when she realised the others were watching. Filthy blighters.
    I doubt Cloud would be that sort of person....even though he'd be missing out on an opportunity which seems way too good to pass up!
    Cloud's a good boy.
    The Aeris/Zack argument seems very strong, in my opinion, and it certainly puts Aeris in a bad light for that reason. Wait until the rabid Aeris-supporters come in!
    Ok thxs for clearing that up.
    I don't think they got up to anything either plus wernt they on a rock during this sequence ?... well i don't know what floats Squaresoft's bout but if I was going to make a scene about two people in love etc I wouldnt have them making love on a rock with a airship just above.

ive been thinking about my argument more and the more i think about it the more i agree with it and stand by it. Maybe in AC cloud will forget Aeris and everything and get with Tifa but I believe that Cloud will just remain single throughout AC and possibly the rest of his life because he may realise he should be with Tifa and long for her but always be too shy or not belive she likes him or something else to do with self dowt after everything thats happened between him and her in the past etc again just a thought. Well just have to wait and see, it would be nice if they did get together in AC, especially if they truley realised there love for one another during an epic battle scene.

As suggested earlier, it's really a matter of personal interpretation, although that particular scene can't be considered story canon since there is an alternative version of the exchange. If Cloud's affecton rating for Tifa is moderate to high (the same criteria that determine the Gold Saucer date), the player will see the dialogue that leads to the assumption that many people have about the scene. If Cloud's affection for Tifa is low, he won't reveal certain personal ideas, completely killing the aforementioned interpretation.

If affection toward Tifa is low:

Tifa: Everyone's gone...

Cloud: Yeah, we don't have anywhere or anyone to go home to.

Tifa: You're right... But... I'm sure someday... they'll come back, don't you think?

Cloud: Hmm... I wonder...? Everyone has an irreplaceable something they're holding on to... But this time, our opponent...

Tifa: Hmm... But that's all right, even if no one comes back. As long as we're together. With you by my side, I'll never give up no matter how bad it gets.

Cloud: ...... Tifa......

Tifa: No matter how close we are now... We were far apart before. But when we were in the Lifestream surrounded by all those screams of anguish, I thought I heard your voice......sniff... you probably don't remember this... But deep in my heart I heard you calling my name... Or at least I thought I did...

Cloud: I see. I think I've heard it, too. Then, it was Tifa's voice.

Tifa: Cloud...? Do you think the stars can hear us? Do you think they see how hard we're fighting for them?

Cloud: I dunno... But... Whether they can or not, we still have to do what we can. And believe in ourselves... I'll find the answer some day, as long as I keep trying.

Tifa: Yes, that's right.

Cloud: We've got a big battle tomorrow. We'd better get some sleep.

Tifa: Umm. I guess you're right.

Before dawn.

Cloud: …It's almost dawn...

Tifa: H, huh...?

Cloud: Morning, Tifa. It's almost dawn.

Tifa: Mmm… Good morning, Cloud. Just a little longer… a little bit longer. This day will never come again... So let me have this moment...

Cloud: ......

Tifa: ............

The next morning.

Cloud: We'd better go.

Tifa: But, I still...!?

Cloud: It's all right, Tifa. You said so yourself yesterday. At least we don't have to go on alone.

Tifa: Yes... That's right!

Cloud: Okay! Let's go!

In the Highwind.

Tifa: This airship is too big for just the two of us. Yeah, it's a little lonely without everyone.

Cloud: Don't worry. It'll be okay. I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone. Besides, I'm the pilot. No more flying around casually like before. We won't have time to feel lonely.

Tifa: Huh!?

Cloud: It's moving...... Barret! Cid!

Barret: O, oh...... is that okay with you?

Cloud: Red XIII!

Tifa: Why didn't you tell me!?

Red XIII: But, you know, Cid.

Cid: Hey, Red XIII. If you butt in now, you never know what they'll say later......

Tifa: ......Were you listening?
    On the other hand, with high affection:

Tifa: Everyone's gone...

Cloud: Yeah, we don't have anywhere or anyone to go home to.

Tifa: You're right... But... I'm sure someday... they'll come back, don't you
    think?

Cloud: Hmm... I wonder...? Everyone has an irreplaceable something they're
    holding on to... But this time, our opponent...

Tifa: Hmm... But that's all right, even if no one comes back. As long as I'm
    with you... As long as you're by my side... I won't give up even if I'm scared.

Cloud: ............ Tifa......

Tifa: No matter how close we are... We were for apart... before this. But when
    we were in the Lifestream surrounded by all those screams of anguish, I thought
    I heard your voice... ...sniff... you probably won't remember this... But deep
    in my heart I heard you calling my name... Or at least I thought I did...

Cloud: Yeah... At the time I heard you calling me. You were calling me back from
    the stream of consciousness in the Lifestream. After all, I promised. That if
    anything were to ever happen to you, I would come to help.

Tifa: Cloud...? Do you think the stars can hear us? Do you think they see how
    hard we're fighting for them?

Cloud: I dunno... But... Whether they are or not, we still have to do what we
    can. And believe in ourselves... Someday we'll find the answer. Right, Tifa?
    That's what I learned from you when I was in the Lifestream.

Tifa: Yeah...... that's right...

Cloud: Hey Tifa...... I...... There are a lot of things I wanted to talk to you
    about. But now that we're together like this, I don't know what I really wanted
    to say... I guess nothing's changed at all... Kind of makes you want to laugh...

Tifa: Cloud... Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're
    thinking...

Cloud: ............

In the middle of the night...

Cloud: ............It's almost dawn...

Tifa: H, huh...?

Cloud: Sorry. Did I wake you...? It's almost dawn, Tifa.

Tifa: Umm... G, good morning... Cloud. Give me a little longer... Just a little
    bit longer... This day will never come again... So let me have this moment...

Cloud: Yeah... okay. This is probably the last time we'll have together......

The next morning...

Tifa: .........

Cloud: We'd better go.

Tifa: But, I still...!?

Cloud: It's all right, Tifa. You said so yourself yesterday. At least we don't
    have to go on alone.

Tifa: Yes... That's right!

Cloud: Okay! Let's go!

In the Highwind.

Tifa: The airship is too big for just the two of us. Yeah, it's a little lonely
    without everyone.

Cloud: Don't worry. It'll be okay. I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone.
    Besides, I'm the pilot. No more flying around casually like before. We won't
    have time to feel lonely.

Tifa: Huh!?

Cloud: It's moving...... Barret! Cid!

Barret: O, oh...... is that okay with you?

Cloud: Red XIII!

Tifa: Why didn't you tell me!?

Red XIII: But, you know, Cid.

Cid: Hey, Red XIII. If you butt in now, you never know what they'll say
    later......

Tifa: ......Were you watching?
    At the same time, certain contextual clues suggest that the high affection scene is the intended one. Whatever the case may be, it's really up to the player.

just a thought maybe Cloud is confusing his feelings with the memories of Zacks feelings for Aeris and that although he has realised which are his real memories and which are Zacks he might still have this memory/emotion he has not let go of yet. It does seem unlikly that this is true but its just a thought.
    Not at all. A major aspect of the story is Cloud's fully regaining his recognition and understanding of his own identity. In any case, Cloud never confused his feelings with Zack's. He simply replaced Zack with himself in his initial account of the Nibelheim disaster. This should be especially clear given that he had no real foreknowledge of Aeris when he first met her. In any case, Cloud's feelings for Tifa are made clear (albeit obscurely) in the Lifestream when we see one of the aspects of Cloud state what he felt for Tifa even when he was younger.

Cloud: ......a sealed up secret...... wish...... Tender memories...... no
    one can ever know.........
    Needless to say, this jumbled statement is in reference to Tifa.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Woah... Masamune1600... how many times have to played the game lol. It really seems like they had a hidden love in the game, and in time it came out on the highwind. I mean it's like the girl-next-door that you grew up with who was your best friend... so you knew this was going to happen.

Tifa and Cloud got it on all night. Let your imagination run from there