Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The others

Default The others

I was on a website and I heard of this dress sphere called "Healer". It is supposed to be more powerful than the white mage but I don't know I can't find the explanation of how to get it?
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Is it on the international version?
    I never heard of it.

I think there is a dressphere caled healer in International + Last Misiion. Or maybe your talking about the Alchemist, who mixes item to creat potions & other items.

Yeah Probably special spheres in that one I heard of the cauldron crusher or something

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

yeah they do have two more dresspheres in last mission which i will be buying this month only problem is i need a ps2 from japan

Or buy an upgrade that will void your warrenty...

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

well it's not on the english version i have all the dresspheres (nearly 100% complete)
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Well I wonder what it has over the WM?

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well, here is the info on the new dresspheres in the International version.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...resspheres.txt

But I didn't notice anything called "healer" or so.....

it's funny i used a cheat disk and i still have the same precentage i had before even knowing i have done all the missions and mastered all dresspheres

Which FF Character Are You?

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth the dark angel
    it's funny i used a cheat disk and i still have the same precentage i had before even knowing i have done all the missions and mastered all dresspheres

hehe thats so funny just shows ya not a true gamer a true gamer can get 100% like moi easy(and however many other ppl) without a cheat disc
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy king!

hehe thats so funny just shows ya not a true gamer a true gamer can get 100% like moi easy(and however many other ppl) without a cheat disc
    i done 85% of it without cheats but i couldn't beat trema or get mascot so i gave up hope!

Which FF Character Are You?

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade13
    I was on a website and I heard of this dress sphere called "Healer". It is supposed to be more powerful than the white mage but I don't know I can't find the explanation of how to get it?
    There is a garment grid called healer are you talking about that. It adds strong healing magic when you cross the gates.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

'sactly. it's a grid just like cauldron crusher. 'sept i don't think it's called that

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

i done 85% of it without cheats but i couldn't beat trema or get mascot so i gave up hope!
    i beat trema after the tenth try on him i think and the mascot dressphere i got on the second time through the game?