Thread: Getting Vincent

Default Getting Vincent

I'm having trouble beating the boss to get Vincent, does anyone have any strategies? My team lvl is around 27.

I dunno, level up?

Sorry for not being useful, he was pretty easy when I beat him.

i have only just beat him myself because i started a new game not long ago. heres some advice. use bio, it will poison him and do about 200 damage per poison damage. use life as soon as someone dies, have cure and all on so you can cure all (obviously). and i dont think i have any more advice. i personally beat him with level 27 cloud, level cant remember aeris and level 28 red xiii, at the end of the battle cloud and aeris were dead and red had about 200 health left.

i hope this helps
    knowledge is power ... so is a gunblade

thanks, I used bio and then I summoned a bunch of ppl.

Limit breaks are your greatest ally here, especially in fury your characters limit breaks will fill up really quickly. so when I beat him I usally use all my most powerful magic and summons and wait for my limit breaks to fill up and then unleash them.
    Oh and it wouldn`t hurt to level up.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

I'd whittle his health down with Bio first, and then if he becomes all purple, use summons, and if he becomes all red, then use Limit Breaks.

Only use magic attacks. Do not use any physical attacks. After he takes enough damage, he will change colors. (I think he'll turn purple if I remember correctly) When this happens, start beating the hell out of him with physical attacks. 3 limits should be enough to do him in. Also, Choco mog and Aeris' Limit Seal Evil will stop him momentarily.

I believe the Red Number's Magic does more damage than the Purple Number's physical attacks. So throw out a couple of summons to begin, then hammer away with Limits. Once it turns Purple, unleash the Titans.

In my case the purple physical lost number took more off then the red magical so I usally use magic to kill him.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

pray to me that you get blue? is that the easy one. just pound him and hell turn all one colour
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

You mean lost number? I continuously hit him until I was left with his red side. I found that side easier to beat because my party was Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie and I had them level up until they could each do 500 damage on a normal attack. Then it was pretty easy to beat Lost Number.

I am the biggest Hiei fan in the universe. I AM THE BLACK MAGE! I CASTS THE SPELLS THAT MAKES THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!!

well, screw you. i was like lvl 10 or something XD it took me 2 tries to beat him
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ