Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who should play the voice of cloud

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Who should play the voice of cloud

I wish it wouldn't be a japan dude, but it will be probabley. I would want like some really famous dude to play the voice of him. I wouldn't want a smurfing japanese dude to play the voice, it would piss me off. I would want like to try a-bunch of good actors to play the part. I really can't say who i would want him to sound as, but the person would have to have a really good-in-depth voice. (Also, the perfect song when Cloud is caring Aeris body in the pool would be Foo Fighter: Best of You) Who would you think should play the voice of cloud and many other charaters in the movie. Cause i really don't have the voice in my head that would fit clouds being.

As much as your opinion is concerned, fellow member, I think a Japanese Voice Actor portraying Cloud would be really nice (in my opinion, that is). His voice in the Advent Children trailers sounds really hot, but, of course, if it is going to be dubbed, they have to find a good voice actor, not some lame guy... that would be so a turn-off...

u said would like 13 times.... anyway as long as the voice doesn`t suck ill be happy

I'm all for subtitles really. DON'T CANGE ANYTHING!
    MySpace ^_^
    Member of the KH Trinity

well, i belive that the voice of barret should be done by mr. T. dont get me wrong, i dont really like Mr. T. but barret just looks so much like him its uncanny.

Ernie Reyes, Jr.

If another person says Mr. T should play Barret, I'll boycot the film before it gets here. It should be someone like Wesley Snipes.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

mr.t

Mr. T should play Barret.

*takes Mercen-X's copy*

I'd only dare watch it in Japanese with English subtitles.

Mr.T should be barret
    Liam aiken might do a good cloud voice
    a dead monkey would be perfect for aeris's voice

Quote Originally Posted by -N-

*takes Mercen-X's copy*
    Hello? If Mr. T played Barret, I would so not buy a copy. You'll have to make due with the Japanese version. I hope you "nihongo-ga wakarimas."

what about the guy that plays obi wan in the new movies. he would make a pretty good cloud no?

my thanks to Blitz Ace for the sig

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other." Leon (Kingdom Hearts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Quote Originally Posted by -N-

*takes Mercen-X's copy*
    Hello? If Mr. T played Barret, I would so not buy a copy. You'll have to make due do with the Japanese version. I hope you "nihongo-ga wakarimas."
    You should be thanking me for saving you money.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

michael jackson

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Default Umm......

Yea, maybe Cloud should be played by a famous dude (who can actually speak ENGLISH) or something....
    ....Maybe Cloud should be played by Jesse McCartney, nah-JOKES! I think that the person acting as Cloud should have a really nice voice...what am I talking about?? Umm...I mean like a husky voice, that would be cool. Tifa should be played by...ME!!! Sorry, bad joke. I'm running out of ideas, but hey, I can dream....can't I??? Who ever plays the characters has to be good at it, or else it would just ruin the whole movie.....right?