Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: All the Metal gear solids!! *may contain spoilers*

Ocelot doesn't KNOW he's [spoilers]the son of The Sorrow, he doesn't know what powers he has, so how could he have control over it? I'm sure the whole concept of Liquid's arm was staged by The Patriots, they always know what's going on, but Ocelot never does.[/spoilers]

That's what I think, and what I've gathered anyway.

Oh yeah, there are some people who think that Big Boss is still dead and that the picture just shows that his corpse is important to the story. It would make sense with him being naked and not a cyborg.
    Word/s.

Well, i think Big Boss must be a main character, because it showed you a concept art picture of him on Kojimas site. As anyone seen the Mgs4 Teaser? That was quite funny, its is confired that Snake is going to be the main character by the way, the one that you play as.
    Making a new sig

Not really. Alot of anal retentive fans have noted that whenever anybody sits in a chair that has their role on it, a ding noise appears. But when Snake sits on the chair there is no noise. Then at the end we see Raiden climbing up, the lights go out and we hear a ding.

Kojima said there were loads of hidden messages in it and its pretty hard to dismiss.
    Word/s.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I like how, in the MGS4 artwork, Shinkawa has retroactively made Meryl look like Olga, since Olga was supposed to look like Meryl in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxico
    But when Snake sits on the chair there is no noise.
    thats cuz snake is liek stelth he make no noise lol

But when Snake sits on the chair there
    I think the all round message of the trailer was that Snake will be the main character.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

If you totally ignore all the stuff Maxico mentioned, sure.

I think I could even live with Boss' corpse as a main character if it had good gameplay and an engrossing storyline.

Though playing as a corpse would really add new tactical advances, I mean, why would you need the Fake Death pill for a start?

Not really. Alot of anal retentive fans have noted that whenever anybody sits in a chair that has their role on it, a ding noise appears. But when Snake sits on the chair there is no noise. Then at the end we see Raiden climbing up, the lights go out and we hear a ding.

Kojima said there were loads of hidden messages in it and its pretty hard to dismiss.
    The Rai9den thing at the end is just teasing you to think that Raiden may once again be the main character, but Hideo defenetly knows that a lot of people hate Raiden, and i dont know why, yeah, hes defenetly a puff, but if he wasnt the main character in 2, and if Snake was, then you wouldnt have much to do, and you would only fight 2 boss', Olga and Fortune.
    Making a new sig

I dont understand how anyone can not like MGS 3, especially if they like the other ones. MGS 3 was a masterpiece of art and deserves to be preserved throughout the rest of time in a museum. (not really, but that would be totally sweet.) oh yeah, and Lindy made a good point when he said people dont like MGS 2 because of Raiden and they didnt get the story, which reminds me of the people who dont like any FF game besides FF7 because there all whiny sephiroth fanboys. And anyone with a brain could have understood the plot to MGS 2, it just required you to think a little bit more then usual. As Lindy would say, "Aww, is the little baby gonna cwy cuz story too complicated and requires some thought?" (or something to that effect....)

Except I'd spell it cry and use the word 'cause.

I do admit that, at times, MGS2's story is a bit of a joke.

"*gasp* THE LA-LI-LU-LE-LO!"

Yeah, that was dumb, the rest was fun though.

Also, I really didn't like the gameplay of MGS3, but the story was very enjoyable.

MGS4 is meant to beat the Jungle stealth and the 1 and 2 stealth, Well, thats what it says on Kojimas site.
    Making a new sig

Sorry I have to say that "A surveillance camera!?" is probably one of the more stupid lines in the series.

Why yes Snake, surprisingly enough there ARE surveillance cameras in heavily guarded nuclear weapons disposal facility.

or the whole

Vamp is not called vamp because he's a bloodsucking, immortal goth who can move fast enough to dodge or deflect bullets and can jump 20 feet in the air... its because he's bi-sexual... the whole vampire thing is just a coincidence.

thing
    Word/s.

"Oh, I forgot, your heart is on the other side!"