Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hottest FF girl

Hahaha same here

Thanks to Rye for my sig Inverted by me

Wow... this is tough...

Aeris has that whole innocent thing going on... unless you actually pay attention to the whole Corneo part of the scenario. Illusions of purity, goodbye.

Garnet was definately the most strong willed, which is one of my personal turn-ons... but she's gotta be like 13 or something.

After debate... SHIVA!!! Definately the hottest... well... all puns aside. And if Shiva is disqualified, then Maria (the DoS FF2 remake version). Sure, you only get to see a sprite and that little picture, but she has a very nice little picture. And if Maria isn't counted, for whatever lame reason... then I go with Quina!
    Whore since '04. Selling my skills as an artist and writer.

http://www.freewebs.com/acalhoun/

yuna and rikku and garnet

the forth picture rocks makes you mind wonder

yuna's hot
    rikku's hot
    garnet's hot
    paine's hot

anyone think she looks like a kid
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brother's bigger brother; 08-19-2005 at 06:50 PM.
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
    A day for firm decisions!!! Or is it??

Rinoa & Quistis.
    Hisui & Kohaku: I play as them in Melty Blood.

Rinoa

Tifa from Advent Children is pretty hot.
    What the %#$&!!!

-Cid

Yawn... Vampgirl.

Terra HOT! :<3: :<3:
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Tifa, Yuffie, Summon Shiva, Rinoa, Quistis, Sorceress-mode Edea, Dagger with short hair (now just needs some skimp), Alexandrian Soldiers, Beatrix, Summon Shiva, Yuna (in her introductory scene :joey: ), Rikku, Lulu, Summon Shiva, Summon Mindy Magus, Yuna (X-2: Gunner, Thief, Songstress, Black Mage, Lady Luck), Rikku (Gunner, Thief, Berserker, Songstress, Black Mage, Lady Luck) Paine (Gun Mage, Warrior, Dark Knight, Songstress, Black Mage, White Mage, Lady Luck *pant*) Fem-Goons, Leblanc, Ashe as far as I can tell, FFT Dancers (and pretty much female of any job)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Tifa, Yuffie, Summon Shiva, Rinoa, Quistis, Sorceress-mode Edea, Dagger with short hair (now just needs some skimp), Alexandrian Soldiers, Beatrix, Summon Shiva, Yuna (in her introductory scene :joey: ), Rikku, Lulu, Summon Shiva, Summon Mindy Magus, Yuna (X-2: Gunner, Thief, Songstress, Black Mage, Lady Luck), Rikku (Gunner, Thief, Berserker, Songstress, Black Mage, Lady Luck) Paine (Gun Mage, Warrior, Dark Knight, Songstress, Black Mage, White Mage, Lady Luck *pant*) Fem-Goons, Leblanc, Ashe as far as I can tell, FFT Dancers (and pretty much female of any job)
    of course, i'm living life big in the Hentai PlayBoy mansion. are there no ugly ninja gals...definitely. beauty is the key to success for kunoichis. don't have it and ur job jus got more difficult.

I used to like Rikku from FFX, not FFX-2 ages ago, but she's too young for me now. Aeris from Advent Children looks pretty nice. See top of site!

Rikku or Selphie
    Hello Final Fantasy Fans!

My name is Tekno Drifter, and I am workind on a FFVII based Forum RPG. Mostly all of it is on paper now, but within the next few weeks, I plan on transferring it all onto the Forums I have prepared for the game. The Forum RPG is called New World. It is only loosely based on FFVII. I plan to have as much originality in is as possible. If anyone is interested in helping out on the Forums or the RPG, please visit the link below and register for the Forums. If you have friends that you think might be interested in joining, please tell them about the Forums. Here is the URL:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Tekno_Dr...x.php?act=site

Quote Originally Posted by Andreil Darkstorn
    I used to like Rikku from FFX, not FFX-2 ages ago, but she's too young for me now. Aeris from Advent Children looks pretty nice. See top of site!
    lol dude you cant even see her whole face.
    Sam = Ax = MAS82587 = PedroXC = DistanceRunner = Cloud of SOLDIER

Terra is teh hot!
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?