Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Everyone has a Zodaic Sign.What's yours?

Default Everyone has a Zodaic Sign.What's yours?

What's your Zodiac Sign?

If you do not know what a Zodiac sign is or what your is please you this link:
    http://www.starlightastrology.com/signsindex.htm
    Note: Your Sign depends on what month you were born in.

I'm an Aries. That means:

On the downside: jealous and combatative, destructive, domineering and obstinate.
    (That sounds like me)
    Your good qualities include: being dynamic, direct, positive in attitude and manner, quick response to situations.
    (really like me)
    Learning to know what you want and how to exert your will without harming anyone else will be your lifes work.
    (That's me)

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

Scorpio.

Tat means I'm a sex freak.

~Keep it gooey~

Quote Originally Posted by GooeyToast
    Scorpio.

Tat means I'm a sex freak.

~Keep it gooey~
    Wow. My too. On both parts. lol
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

Taurus...

On the downside: Carelessness, Being indecisive, Overly Romantic, Dependent on others.
    Your good qualities include: Friendliness, Tact, Social Graces, Gentleness.
    Learning to control a jealous, possessive streak that always threatens to erupt will be your lifes work.

My comments: The first part is WRONG! I'm not indecisive and I'm definitely not careless, and I don't depend on others so much either! And I've already learned to control the "threatening possessive streak", AS YOU COULD PROBABLY SEE BY THIS POST!!!

Full control.

Being Who Transcended All Black Mage's Avatar

Virgo

* On the downside: You can be critical, petty, self-centered and picky.
    * Your good qualities include: Industrious, methodical, humane, loving.
    * Learning to accept others for the way they are and not the way you think they should be could be your lifes work.

This is probably the least fitting description I've heard for Virgo. Usually it sounds more like me. Whatever.

Pisces

# On the downside: Dishonesty, Martyrdom, and Indecisiveness in most affairs.
    # Your good qualities include: Sensitivity to the needs of others and Idealism
    # Your lifes work: Learning to use your creative imagination to the benefit of others, not just self.

I am NOT dishonest. This has to be the least accurate description so far. It's also not even close to any other description of a Pisces I've seen. Not that I believe any of this to begin with though.
    lol signature

* On the downside: Clannish and moody, attached to the past, a worrier and a clinger, jealousy.
    * Your good qualities include: Patient, sensitive, romantic, sociable, and maternal.
    * To identify your own personal feelings and put selfishness aside will be your lifes work.

Wow, who knew these scientists/atrologist/fortune tellers actually got these things right.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tiger.

What?

casual mind slip

I was born on the cusp, so I share a little bit of capricorn as well.

Sagittarius:
    On the downside: Arrogant, Lack of Humility, Bigoted, Careless, Lawless.
    Your good qualities include: Optimistic, Jovial, Generous, Philosophical, Lucky.
    The betterment of humanity through integration of your beliefs and aspirations will be your lifes work.

Capricorn:
    On the downside: Cold, Miserly, Indifferent, Rigid.
    Your good qualities include: Practical, Self-disciplined, Responsible, Reliable.
    Controlling your abilities, ambitions, destiny, and priorities will be your lifes work.

I did research on both of the signs and found that I'm a little of each, because I was hours away from being Capricorn.

Blog Entries

By Mercury being placed in Virgo you have an unusual ability to reason that is lacking in other signs. Not that you are more intelligent but rather that you lean towards the logical in all you think, and sometimes this may not be the best thing as there has to be some of the odd, unusual things in life that you will have to learn to accept that does not seem to have any order, logic, or reason. You do find it easier to think than to do anything else, better than most other people for that matter. You must guard against living in your head and not in the world.

You have a computer like memory that allows you to be able to assimilate a large amount of information and then present it to the masses in a more understandable manner. You are very good at expressing this type of thing but when it comes to something close to your heart, such as love or compassion, you find it hard to let the other person know and can thus appear to be aloof and cold. You have a tendency to get out of sorts and become 'picky' with those around you which makes for some unforgiven hard feelings in the future.
    You can be argumentative, critical, nervous and tense and if you do not make a special effort to overcome these you will lose many friends and loved ones throughout your lifetime without a clue as to why. Virgoans are the critics of the Zodiac which I feel is an offshoot of their lack of self-confidence. A big job ahead for all Virgoans is to build up self-confidence and their acceptance of the fact that everyone cannot be the same as he or she is; learn to live and let live.

As Virgo is the sign of the harvest you spend most of your time separating the wheat from the chaff and most of your life trying to take away the useless from the useful, thus working your way to a state of subconscious purity, (the principle of the Vestal Virgin). Are you the purist or the puritan? The purist trusts his or her inherent goodness to keep them separate from any unwholesome involvement with potentially corrupting elements in our society. The puritan is the picky, squeaky clean type who will never be pure in self and who searchs for it but cannot find it in others: therefore, the criticisms.

* On the downside: You can be critical, petty, self-centered and picky.
    * Your good qualities include: Industrious, methodical, humane, loving.
    * Learning to accept others for the way they are and not the way you think they should be could be your lifes work.

Actually sounds exactly like me

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm a libra, so this is the description I got:

On the downside: Oversensitive, Snobbishness, Cold, Vain, Demanding.
    Your good qualities include: Affectionate, Likeable, Magnetic, Socially Correct.
    Learning to temper your good qualities with a fair amount of tolerance may be your lifes work.

Hmm. Some of what else I read on that sight sounds about right, but what is written above is.....so-so.

--Box Box Box Box

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

My one seems pretty accurate, seeing as my father is a raging naked man and my mother is a horse.

I'm a capricorn.

Your good qualities include: Practical, Self-disciplined, Responsible, Reliable.
    Controlling your abilities, ambitions, destiny, and priorities will be your lifes work.

Yep, sounds like me
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Quote Originally Posted by Satans_apostle
    I'm a capricorn.

Yep, sounds like me
    i'm capriorn too and it also sounds like me....

CAPRICORN- the fish goat

Capricorn. GOATS FOREVA