Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Everyone has a Zodaic Sign.What's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Capricorn. GOATS FOREVA
    funny enough, me too

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Mercury Rules the Sign of Gemini

* On the downside: You may have a tendency to criticize, complain, be ungrateful, and be wishy washy.
    * Your good qualities include: Adaptable, congenial, expressive, and clever
    * Learning to make a firm decision and sticking to it could be your lifes work.

Your symbol is the twins,
    which denotes your dual mindedness.

Worrisome Gemini

Who's fond of life and jest and pleasure;
    Who vacillates and changes ever?
    Who loves attention without measure?
    Why? Gemini!

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

yayness im also gemini

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Sagimattarius, eh?

On the downside: Arrogant, Lack of Humility, Bigoted, Careless, Lawless.
    ...no I'm not...

Your good qualities include: Optimistic, Jovial, Generous, Philosophical, Lucky.
    ...kinda...

The betterment of humanity through integration of your beliefs and aspirations will be your lifes work.
    ...pssh...

And what do you mean my favourite colour is purple?!
    It's black and white....or red!

Dance Macabre

Quote Originally Posted by themagicroundabout
    yayness im also gemini
    You do know that for all you Geminis' out there that,you have twins somewhere in the world.

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

How odd. I'm an Aquarius.

On the downside: Resisting Change, Rebellious, Erratic, Perverse, Eccentric.
    Your good qualities include: Loath Restriction, Resourceful, Intuitive, Inventive, Humanitarian,
    Recognizing that change is not all bad and accept the freedom and individual purpose that it brings could be your ongoing lifes work.

That isn't me at all!!! Well, maybe resourceful, intuitive, and inventive, but nothing else.

I'm Aeris.

..No wait, that's Aries. *hahahahahahaha crazy laughter* ... ... -.- I'm no fun.

This glyph is the symbol of the sun (the circle) with an arrow that aptly describes how a person ruled by Mars defends and asserts themselves or their egos, it also represents our survival factor and even the Arian sexuality. The glyph for Mars is typically male in nature and represents the energy of Mars bursting forth from the constraints of life with desire to do, to be, and to conquer. This planet is associated with Ares, the God of War (bwahaha I am the god\o/ ... Loved that game <3). In the beginning Ares was the God of agriculture, giving the crops the life from the sun and the arrow to the farmer for strength to persevere and defend his crops from all predators. This association was changed by the roman solders to represent the ability and the willingness of the warrior to attack all his enemies and defend his life with it's arrow; this arrow gave it another association with war in the mind of the Romans. Mars is concerned with the masculine side of your nature, strongly sexual, it makes one aggressive as well as decisive; Hasty and rude as well as positive and energetic. Mars gives an individual facet to the personality, bringing to the surface the instinctive desires and impulses. It is too often associated with anger and violence by those not having the benefit of the energies it gives to the typical Arian. It denotes the warrior, not the warlike, and gives the subject the courage to face self, the baser self, the one enemy we all have in common and the one enemy we must all learn to control.

* On the downside: jealous and combatative, destructive, domineering and obstinate.
    * Your good qualities include: being dynamic, direct, positive in attitude and manner, quick response to situations.
    * Learning to know what you want and how to exert your will without harming anyone else will be your lifes work.

Sounds like me :o
    Last edited by Rini; 07-27-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Fevered lovers and austere thinkers
    Love equally, in their ripe season
    Cats powerful and gentle, pride of the house
    Like them they feel the cold, like them are sedentary

- Charles Baudelaire
    I'm listening to...

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Aries...

" * Learning to know what you want and how to exert your will without harming anyone else will be your lifes work."

This isn't me... my urge to excert stabbity death on all is very evident...
    :joey:

I am Gemini

Leo
    On the downside: You may have a heavy ego, and you can be arrogant, vain, and extravagant.
    (Don't really have much of an ego. I somewhat lack self-esteem, and I'm timid. Wrong.)
    Your good qualities include: A strong vitality, honorable, creative, generous, dignified.
    (Sure as hell ain't creative, and I don't know what they mean by dignified.)
    Developing your own self identity and mode of creative energy expression will be your ongoing life's work.
    (Mode of creative energy expression? What a crock. I'm boring.)

Of course, it helps that I think all the Astrology crap is a farse anyway.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Scorpio (unable to follow link due to parental controls >.<)
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm a Cancer born on the Leo cusp, which means I'm crazy because Cancer and Leo are planetary and elemental opposites.

Cancer:
    * On the downside: Clannish and moody, attached to the past, a worrier and a clinger, jealousy.
    * Your good qualities include: Patient, sensitive, romantic, sociable, and maternal.
    * To identify your own personal feelings and put selfishness aside will be your lifes work.

Leo:
    # On the downside: You may have a heavy ego, and you can be arrogant, vain, and extravagant.
    # Your good qualities include: A strong vitality, honorable, creative, generous, dignified.
    # Developing your own self identity and mode of creative energy expression will be your ongoing life's work.

Signature by rubah. I think.

I'm a Gemini.

• On the downside: You may have a tendency to criticize, complain, be ungrateful, and be wishy washy.
    • Your good qualities include: Adaptable, congenial, expressive, and clever
    • Learning to make a firm decision and sticking to it could be your lifes work.

Pyramid Head is l.o.v.e Social Moon Firesky's Avatar

LEOS RULE!

The Sun Rules the Sign of Leo:
    On the downside: You may have a heavy ego, and you can be arrogant, vain, and extravagant.
    Your good qualities include: A strong vitality, honorable, creative, generous, dignified.
    Developing your own self identity and mode of creative energy expression will be your ongoing life's work.

Yay! I'm a typical Leo!
    ~Maelström Fury~

.: Sekhmet's Moon :. Here.

私は天使の女王です。