Thread: A little help...

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Default A little help...

I'd appreciate a little helping hand from all you top notch artists out there. It's not the drawing I'm having trouble with, it's the colouring >.< For a start, I don't have anything special on my computer like Paint Shop Pro etc, the best I have is paint (yay paint), so is there anything you can suggest I purchase/download to make my life a bit easier?

And in the eman time, I'd like a few tips on how make my pencial colourings look better too, at the moment everything is black and white and a bit dull.

Help would be greatly appreciated ^_^;

Dance Macabre

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by The Anarchy Angel
    I'd appreciate a little helping hand from all you top notch artists out there. It's not the drawing I'm having trouble with, it's the colouring >.< For a start, I don't have anything special on my computer like Paint Shop Pro etc, the best I have is paint (yay paint), so is there anything you can suggest I purchase/download to make my life a bit easier?
    >>> Try to get Adobe Photoshop from somewhere.

And in the eman time, I'd like a few tips on how make my pencial colourings look better too, at the moment everything is black and white and a bit dull.
    >>> Watercolor pencils are great for coloring, I use them a lot..
    You must know how to use them though.
    Search in gloogle about that you should find a good tutorial somewhere..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..