Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Does Rikku seem to act chilsish?

Angry WHAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Coincedently I hate all of them.
    O.k I'm sorry for being a butt head too you but why are you talking
    mess about other people's fav game?, People reallly like this game and so do I so why are you on FFX-2 stuff if you Hate YRP?

Cause if I did not like a Video Game I would not go in there and make all the Fans get piss of at me o.k?! I really like this game and Yuna is very kind and does not cures or is a 2 face.

Rikku is a sweetiet and cares for people like in FFX she did not want Yuna to die cause of Sin.

Paine been threw alot and that's why at the Beginning of the game she was quite all the time and did not know how to act like around Yuna and Rikku seen she was with Guys o.k?!

I'm very sorr for saying this but I really like this game and I am not falling down!!

Ugh... I just got through answering this for I WILL DIE FOR YOU...

They were in a crappy game and they never made up for it. I came to this forum because it seemed like a reasonable question.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Blog Entries

the only real issue I had with Rikku in this game was that she slightly resembled Christina Aguliera ......

Angry :mad2:

They were in a crappy game and they never made up for it. I came to this forum because it seemed like a reasonable question.

Look if you dont like it you dont have to be in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yu-Yevon

Look if you dont like it you dont have to be in this thread
    yes thats true if you didbt like the game fine but plz dont come here and talk bad about Yuna Rikku Paine.

A little late for that isn't it?
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Ti
    Well, i think that because youve seen characters like Yuna n Paine, she seems like she's acting childish, but a matter of fact is, i no quite a few 17 yr olds that act like that (not nessaraly the language but, her speach IS a bit childish) as for in 10, shes 15, all my friends r 15, and we all act pritty much just like that! I dunno how all u guys act, but being childish is fun on a bun I use the word "poo" alot, and like to see how many crackers i can fit in my mouth, i just think shes more fun loving and cheery than every1 esle, by ALOT so it looks like shes acting alot more childish than she really is.
    There are people that exist that would have the nerve to call you childish and tell you to grow up, but that's just my speculation.

O.k I'm sorry for being a butt head too you but why are you talking
    mess about other people's fav game?, People reallly like this game and so do I so why are you on FFX-2 stuff if you Hate YRP?

Cause if I did not like a Video Game I would not go in there and make all the Fans get piss of at me o.k?! I really like this game and Yuna is very kind and does not cures or is a 2 face.

Rikku is a sweetiet and cares for people like in FFX she did not want Yuna to die cause of Sin.

Paine been threw alot and that's why at the Beginning of the game she was quite all the time and did not know how to act like around Yuna and Rikku seen she was with Guys o.k?!

I'm very sorr for saying this but I really like this game and I am not falling down!!
    You could vent by going on a halo forum and calling it gaylo...but that's just a suggestion.

BTW, I'm pleased to see you all think that people like Paine and Lulu are, "Rude." There are people out there, who, check it out, it's crazy, DON'T like to talk all the time. Just because Paine and Rikku are polar opposites (Even hair color wise), doesn't mean ones annoying and one is a a-hole. It just means Paine likes to kick back and watch stuff happen, and Rikku likes to be the one to make things happen. BTW, I haven't really noticed a difference between Rikku in the games, she seems to be about the same, really, to me.
    Last edited by BizzerocitY; 08-08-2005 at 04:39 AM.

^ Ultima88

Super cool forum, click here and join!: http://s13.invisionfree.com/World_of...ex.php?act=idx (join the RP)

...And it was Spoken...

all neon like

Lol, yeah, Rikku was supposed to act "cute".
    I like her character though, and how she says stuff like "Owie". lol. She seems more kiddy-like in x-2 than in X, which is amusing, since she is 2 years older...and the skanky outfit and everything, too.

LOVE♥SHINE

Blog Entries

Off the topic, and I know "I WILL DIE FOR YOU" is her name but... still... xD!!!

Erm... anyways... is the title of this thread actually a question? If, so then... yes, not only Rikku, they are all extremely childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    Off the topic, and I know "I WILL DIE FOR YOU" is her name but... still... xD!!!
    I never noticed that before.
    whos' obama?

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

she would do i would and anyway wat ya got against that it makes her more likable (fit much)
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

even though rikku is my favorite one i would have to say she kinda does sometimes it's cute and sometimes it's alittle annoying>.<.i almost wanted to kill her when she kept asking paine about what happened between her and nooj
    MoonLight-Selphie

:fpangel: Love Me Or Hate Me :fpdev:

:catsmile: :nibbles: :fpangel: :mog:

~african american princess at your service~

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

na i just found tht funny man ( "minus 4 respect points rikku") "how many's left" "47"
    "ooo thats not a whole lot is it"
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

rikku acts childish bcuz thats her character. she is extremely annoying! so i shall say
    PAINE ROX!and lulu too!

sig made by me

She stopped being awsome after she got pregnant.
    whos' obama?