Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Rikku seem to act chilsish?

Default Does Rikku seem to act childish?

I seems to me that in both games (Final Fantasy 10 & 10-2) that Rikku tends to act like a 7 year old instead of acting her own age.It just annoys me that such a woman of her status can have such a kidish attitide.As you can see in this quote "Yunie lookie what I found",that she clearly neeeds help. .Will Rikku ever grown up.

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

yep, and the only involvement she had was comical relief and gameplay use.

i liked her when she was serious though

edit: she was paid to sound childish, its the voice of one of the power puff girls afterall.

yes
    We are the dream of the Fayth
    Vincent

Which Advent Children character are you? Find out here!

Quote Originally Posted by tsukasa
    edit: she was paid to sound childish, its the voice of one of the power puff girls afterall.
    she's also the voice of Dil Pickles (the baby) on Rugrats.

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

shes annoying and acts childish and i find that annoying.she is a good character when serious but that hardly ever happens.vi is a nine year old black mage in FF9 and is still more mature than rikku and eiko is only 6 but acts a little bit less childish.all the characters that are younger than rikku are also loads more mature.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

She's also the voice of Raven on Teen Titans I liked her better in the beginning of X when she was serious, but it's seems as though as the game progressed she became completly insane . . . I mean sometimes I act a little childish [ok a lot of the time ] but come on! They went completly overboard with her in X-2 too :rolleyes2
    MySpace ^_^
    Member of the KH Trinity

Ciddieless since 2004

Rikkiu's voice actress is called Tara Strong. She's done loads of cartoons like Fairly Odd Parents and Rugrats. There's a whole list of things she's done on TV and in games at the IMDb here.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

tell me about it is like she when from acting like a 9 year old to a 7 year old so from 15 to 17 and 9 to 7 get where i'm going

Well, i think that because youve seen characters like Yuna n Paine, she seems like she's acting childish, but a matter of fact is, i no quite a few 17 yr olds that act like that (not nessaraly the language but, her speach IS a bit childish) as for in 10, shes 15, all my friends r 15, and we all act pritty much just like that! I dunno how all u guys act, but being childish is fun on a bun I use the word "poo" alot, and like to see how many crackers i can fit in my mouth, i just think shes more fun loving and cheery than every1 esle, by ALOT so it looks like shes acting alot more childish than she really is.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

rikku acts childish in 10 in x-2 she acts childish and dresses like there going to the beach all the time. hmm i think she is just confused and nobody is there to tell her no rikku we ar not going to the beach today

i thought she just dressed like that to appeal to the horney fanboys like myself
    We are the dream of the Fayth
    Vincent

Which Advent Children character are you? Find out here!

Rikku does act childish!!!! very even she even has an influence on yuna (or Yunie whatever?!) Anyone remember the famous oh poopie scene?!
    Still I enjoyed Rikku`s childishness I found it quite entertaining..........at times.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't belive in "Act you're age" so no. She just acts like how she acts

You shouldn't say that she acts like a pasific age either. because there are very "mature" 7 year olds and very "childish" ones very "Perverted" ones - There you go how you act has NOTHING to do with your age.

Quote Originally Posted by liamo
    i thought she just dressed like that to appeal to the horney fanboys like myself

hmm maybe but my idea also supports why she may act childish maybe its both you never know

Blog Entries

I'm 17. I don't think she's acting any less mature than she should be. Hell, I'd be happy if I was involved in saving the world twice too. The fact of the matter is that Yuna and Paine are too mature for their age.