Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Characters?

New Characters?

I was wondering if anyone knows who will be in the game. There have been rumors that Lulu, Tifa, Rinoa, and some other dude will come out. Does anyone know if these are true or just someone's fantasy of what will never be?

Auron
    Tifa
    Vincent
    Captain Jack Sparrow
    BHK
    girl who looks like young Garnet
    the Mulan crew
    the Unknowns

AH! Tifa and Vincent!!! AWSOME!!! .....why are they putting in Garnet...she's kinda boring...

It may not be Garnet... it just looks like a young her... the orange jumper is very distinct.

but... VINCENT AND CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!!!!

Wait, who's garnet? & what FF is she from?

I dint know Tifa & Vincent where going to be in it. All I knew was Auron, Captain Jack Sparow, BHK, RHG, Namine, Mulan crew & the Organazation.

Summoner Princess Garnet Til Alexandros 17th of Alexandria

I havent seen any pictures of Tifa or Vincent. Did Square make an announcement confirming them or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan
    I havent seen any pictures of Tifa or Vincent. Did Square make an announcement confirming them or something like that?
    I'm pretty sure Gameinformer confirmed it... Vincent at least. I heard about Tifa somewhere else.

I wonder what Cptn Sparrow will be like in the game? Can he be a temp party member? Or is he a Summon? Or is he a pointless cameo?

There was another rumor that Yuna was going to be in too. That'll be nice if she was.

if kingdom hearts didnt have disney or anything elseid hate it id ussaly say that but if they have some of their more serious non e like 8 and under like pirates of the carribien i geuss it wont be bad

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa_Heartillly
    AH! Tifa and Vincent!!! AWSOME!!! .....why are they putting in Garnet...she's kinda boring...
    I WILL KILL YOU! FFIX is the greatest game EVER!!
    No but really- vincent is in it? Weird. I hope they don't change how he looks like they did to yuffie and tidus. But if they do a cloud-like thing to him, that'd be freakin sweet!
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa_Heartillly
    I WILL KILL YOU! FFIX is the greatest game EVER!!
    No but really- vincent is in it? Weird. I hope they don't change how he looks like they did to yuffie and tidus. But if they do a cloud-like thing to him, that'd be freakin sweet!
    Really? I hated the Cloud/Vincent combo. Those characters deserve better than being combined...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Yeah thats true. Cloud looked good but the fact that they had to rip-off vincent's outfit kinda sucked.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Maybe it's Vincent Valentine, operative of the Turks.