Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mall

Blog Entries

Must've.

there was a picture here

This one time these crappy clowns came to my local shopping centre and did a show for everyone to see and they needed a child volenteer and they got him to lie on the floor on his back. From where I was standing, it looked like the kid was giving him a blowjob lol. And there was this time that me and my best friend bumped into an ex-mate of ours who was allegedly pregnant and took 3 weeks off school to give birth (we're 15/16). It turned out that it was true and me and my besty couldn't stop costantly screaming "OH MY GOD!!!" for the rest of the day. We got a whole load of funny looks that day.
    Luv ya from Gemma

If you feel like letting go then remember that there is at least one person in the world who loves you so at least stick around for them

:nibbles::fencing:
    ^Now that is one hellava party!
    :upsidedow

I almost went to the mall in Ontario Mills with the EoFFers in the area last December, but I sprained my ankle the day before. That's kinda funny.

I loved the reaction on peoples faces when I bought that screaming rubber cow XD

I PWN the mall.

I'm a mall rat, seriously. I'm on a first-name friend basis with the entire staff of Blue Pacific (sushi resturant), am good friends with two guys from EB Games, and good aquantinces with over 15 others.

I'm just so sexy people like to be able to say they know me.