Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strange Dreams

I broke my leg when I played soccer so the doctors gave me some crazzzzzzzy painkillers that knocked me out and gave me awesome dreams. I remember one time I dreamt I was kidnapped by mole people who lived underground and had a secret mole society that wanted to take over the world. Another time I dreamt I worked at the zoo and my job was to clean up a huge pile of elephant [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] that was like as big as a house with just my little shovel.

[leeza]Maximum sig height including image and all text: 250 pixels.[/leeza]

I had a dream that every1 from the darkness rising thread came on my bus.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Once I dreamt that I was posting a reply to a thread about having weird dreams or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    I had a dream this morning that me and my friends were jamming with my favourite band, and I asked the singer if we could write a song together, and he wrote it down in japanese, and when I asked him what the translation was he grinned at me and said the song was called "I AM BEANS!" and then we made up this random song called I am beans. That was quite weird. :}
    Wow... that is random! Good one... That sounds like a song I would write, hehehe! I once had a dream that inspired me to write a random song... I was talking to someone, and they were flirting with me and... out of nowheres theyz all like "i wants to touch your belly button"... and I liked the sound of that phrase, so I wrote a song about it. I had a lot of laughs.

I usually have dreams when im out with Heather Graham, and then we get all alone in here bedroom, and we start sipping champaign, and then we start to touch each other, then kissing, and then...

my alarm wakes me up. Pisses me off big time

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hee. I have too many strange dreams to list.

I did dream this morning that I was at my friends' birthday part again. Which was strange. As it was at my house instead of theirs.

yeah rubah you dreamed that I gave you straws on an airplane once. silly arkansasian. ^_^

k, so I had this dream like last week where, I dunno, I had the milk of some animal you wouldn't expect to milk (like a horse) in a bucket. and I had another bucket. and the three wise men told me to bang the buckets together, like the one with the milk in it inside the other one. so I did, and the milk turned into like blood, and they told me it was the blood of Christ or something like that. and I took it up the road a little bit and gave it to some guy with John Goodman's head but he was a bit skinnier. and dressed all in blue. and that's that.

oh yeah, some evil clown-type guy who I thought was Psychotic was in there too. xD

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have had a lot of wildly weird dreams, including my mom having a French girlfriend, me shooting my classmates with a machine gun and getting a Doom Generation-style gore effect (I wasn't going along with school very well at the time), me being kidnapped to become a prostitute, and more reassuring but not any less weird dreams, such as my ex-boyfriend having split in two, me being with my favourite musical heroes (this is a recurring dream), me picking up enormous shea shells from the shore (another recurring dream), and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark
    yeah rubah you dreamed that I gave you straws on an airplane once. silly arkansasian. ^_^

k, so I had this dream like last week where, I dunno, I had the milk of some animal you wouldn't expect to milk (like a horse) in a bucket. and I had another bucket. and the three wise men told me to bang the buckets together, like the one with the milk in it inside the other one. so I did, and the milk turned into like blood, and they told me it was the blood of Christ or something like that. and I took it up the road a little bit and gave it to some guy with John Goodman's head but he was a bit skinnier. and dressed all in blue. and that's that.

oh yeah, some evil clown-type guy who I thought was Psychotic was in there too. xD
    that sounds ominous... and religious... like... a sign that the apocolypse is coming... *runs and hides under the piano*

Woah,I just had a weird dream that I was an idiot who got beaten up by female security guards at an airport and thrown down an escalator,where I was offered 15 million to appear in my own reality TV show.

Once I had a dream that went like the AMV I just made in which it had the song finding myself by smile empty soul in the background and then cloud waking up from his coma,and aeris dying and Aeris drowning and Aeris being gay with Tifa. except the gay with tifa part wasn't in the AMV

I had a dream I flew to America with Dan from these forums...used to be Loki, Majoin Squall...I can't remeber what he is now, but he kew'. Yeah, we flew to America and met NOFX (big punk band for those who dont know) in a bar. We then had a bar brawl in good British style and I smashed Fat Mike (singer and bassist) over the head with a stool.

Last night I had a dream my old boss was trynig to kill me for serving customers too slowly. And then I was bitten by a werewolf.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

I had a strange dream that I thought I woke up from a dream, but I was in another one.

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I had this dream once where i was 'in' a game kindof, it was this big robot with guns and i was shooting all these aliens things. But i couldnt hold up for long as there were to many and suddenly i was in my nana's with all these aliens around me =/

I had this other dream where i was with a group of friends[random people] and we were all in a car and we stopped in this car park and one of them got out a weapon and started bashing the driver, me and some dude ran out of the car, i hid under a car faaaaar away and i saw the person i ran away with the chaser following him, another person had also escaped was being chased so i ran out the door and ran around the streets until i hid in a bin. The guys followed and were violently fighting in the garden i was! So i slowly climbed out and ran to a nearby house screaming ;____;

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have weird dreams about Sega Megadrive/Genesis games. Once I dreamt about them in water with little fishies swimming round! Man, no way was I going to take them out of there. Fish freak me out.. ;_;
    rawr