Thread: Help in FF2 DOS

Default Help in FF2 DOS

Okay im on the Dreadnought and theres are Guard blocking the the top of the stairway i've heard if you have a pass you could get past him with no problems where can I find this pass? Thanks in advance

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Go to the town of Bafsk, into the sewers. There make your way to the exit, but instead of going out of the sewer exit, go to the right. There's a room there, and inside is a treasure chest, containing the Pass. There's also a teleport out of the sewers in that room. Lucky for you, I just played the part with the Pass today.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Ohh I have too go all the way back too Bafsk on foot this sucks thank you im working on it right now ^^

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

dont be annoyed and make sure you fight all of the battles so when your at the dreadnought you have realy high stats.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Okay I got blew up the Dreadnought I now have Leila in my party an I need too find the City of Dies (Or something like that) what direction is it?

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

It's in an island just east of Bafsk. From Altea, sail to the east until you come across a narrow peninsula. Go through the peninsula, and then go southeast until you come across the island. You can keep checking the map to see where Bafsk and the island next to it are, and try to find it that way.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I always get that when I'm sent to stop the completion of the dreadnought. Find the snow cavern and go east just like Seph said.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)