Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do you think Yuna and Lenne look alike?

Default Why do you think Yuna and Lenne look alike?

I think they look the same because Lenne maybe Yuna's ancestor.

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

i dont think they look alike

they only look alike when yuna is in the songstress dresphere because of the outfit
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

because they dont.(they slightl similar but they dont look alike.they look alike a bit more if yuna in the songstress dressphere.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Blog Entries

There are obivious similarites... but they don't look that much alike to me ...I don't know if Yuna could be a direct descendant of Lenne. She'd have to a niece or something since they made it seem like Lenne died before having children. Also, Yuna is half Al Bhed. So if she was, it would be a very small amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Parvus Edea
    There are obivious similarites... but they don't look that much alike to me ...I don't know if Yuna could be a direct descendant of Lenne. She'd have to a niece or something since they made it seem like Lenne died before having children. Also, Yuna is half Al Bhed. So if she was, it would be a very small amount.
    thats ecactly what i think on appearance but i highly doubt lenne and yuna are related.(they could be realy distantly relateds like her cousins,uncles.sisters,husbands blah blah blah blah blah great uncles sister but that would just be insane and none of this is mentioned in the storyline but its a good thought.

If Spira was Final Fantasy 7's world then I would say that Lenne's pyreflies were the pyreflies that made Yuna
    Luv ya from Gemma

If you feel like letting go then remember that there is at least one person in the world who loves you so at least stick around for them

:nibbles::fencing:
    ^Now that is one hellava party!
    :upsidedow

I don't think they look alike, I think that the dress sphere give the you illusion of them being similar.
    I can't sleep tonight, I'm too busy thinking about you, about us. I really care about you and I'm so terrified that if I told you my true feelings about you that I would scare you away, so I hold my feelings in and I write them down and I hope that one day you'll feel the same way too.

everybody thinks they look alike but its the songstress dressphere that makes them look so similar. i think they don't look alike at all...

spira is similar but it being the world of FF7 is most likely untrue.it doesnt make any references in the games and just hasnt been proved.

It's the Songtress clothes. Other then that, the only other similarity is the hair colour. But thats where it ends.

Well they could have some similarities on their faces. We can see this well on the 1000 words concert video. But their similarities stops there. Also Shuyin made a real confusion because of the dressphere.

There are some curious notes on this:

- Maechen (the old man that knows everything...), says that Yuna and Lenne have the same way of shaking hands

- Lenne looks like more mature than Yuna or it could be only for the long hair...? Well whatever... :rolleyes2

There could be a lot more of common points between the 2 girls, but I don't think that Lenne and Yune look alike...

It's almost the same thing between Shuyin and Tidus...

Long hair can change someone's appearance rather drastically, especially when it covers the ears and a bit of the face on the sides like Lenne's does. I think they look as similar as Tidus and Shuyin do, it's just that the long hair makes her look that much more different.

Yuna and Lenne are connected, just like Tidus and Shuyin are. And the reason why Tidus and Shuyin resemble one another is probably the same as why Yuna and Lenne resemble one another.

the reason most of u say Yuna doesn't look like Lenne is most likely because they aren't the same age.
    Lenne is in her 20's and Yuna is 19. that could make Lenne look different from Yuna very much so.
    but i think that if they are connected, that Yuna is Lenne's reincarnation or something like that. the same goes for Tidus and Shuyin. so there u go...that's what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrite
    everybody thinks they look alike but its the songstress dressphere that makes them look so similar. i think they don't look alike at all...
    Yap he is right!

Put colour in your life
    Put Princess Yuna

Yeah, but hows come when Rikku and Paine put on that dress sphere, their outfit is totally different? how come Yuna's matches perfectly.

Plus, there is the thing about the hand shake being similar.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.