Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: popularity

Quote Originally Posted by call me Karl with a K
    also ff11 kinda pissed me off cuz ff just should NOT be an online game in the way that ff11 was
    completely agreed. to me, it was like .Hack//Sign Infection, (?? something like that) what with The World, and being online and stuff...it sadly didn't catch my interest all that much.

12's gonna be awesome though, woo 12!
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.
    and i.....i am their Ruby Weapon.

im not so sure, i havent heard much of anything about 12 and its been progressivly worse after 9, hopefully square enix gets out of this rut and comes back with an amazing game with extensive sidequests and freeroaming ability that ff9 had, because 10 was too restricted and 10-2 was sooooooo crappy, altho the jobs were nice but the way they did it with the dress sphere's was corny

anyway im eager to see what they make of ff12

IMHO, 9 is probably the best one evah.... i mean, i really cared about the characters, and what happened to them.... to see their growth as they put-putted along Gaia, doing awesome hero stuff.... I honestly could give a good rats @$$ about Selphie's feelings, or about Kimahri's horn.... Seriously, the characters in 9 were really well done, i think....

and assemblage: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! cuz i just LOVE Vivi. I want to fold him up and put him in my pocket, he's so damn cute... I BAWLED when $hit happened to him.... Not to mention, Brahne is one bad @$$'d villain.... she rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by rcabronx
    Not to mention, Brahne is one bad @$$'d villain.... she rocks.
    no kidding. it was cool how when she was dying (shut up, it's not as bad as it sounds) the evil in her mind left and she was once again Garnet's 'mother'.

hey rca, i'll make you a plushie of Vivi! a foldable one!! :bigbiggri
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

YAY! VIVI IN MAH POCKET, VIV IN MAH POCKET!

just the fact that brahne could make that kind of 360 as she was dying was enough to make me love her....

get ready for a FedEx delivery sometime soon, rca, VIVI'S COMING FOR YOU!!!

haha even though i know it's not how she really was, i couldn't truly like Brahne cuz she tried to kill Garnet, what with the extracting eidolons and stuff. her dance at the FMV of Tantalus' 'I Want To Be Your Canary' provided hours of amusement though.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

OH MAH GAH! Seriously tho, that fat dance she does.... smurfin hilarious.... i dunno... i just like that she has a conscience at the end you know, and she apologizes... gives her depth along with her girth. :rolleyes2

yeah, definately. and she must've been really nice before Kuja came along, because the townspeople still love her even when she's mean. and her grave looks really nice. i want a grave like that....
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

everyone talks about how much they love vivi and i cant help but agree, i dont really count any ff games b4 6 cuz i havent played them *feels disrespectful* but i think vivi is the only black mage character in any ff game (not counting people whose job u can choose) and i think its about time they did something more interperative about black mages because they are the only ones that are usually not human and therefor the most interesting in my opinion

that's true, Karl....they should have a designated BM in 12. that'd be awesomeness to the power of sweet times cool. as long as he/she's as cute as Vivi, anyway. i love Vivi because he feels he has to go on with Zidane and the group, although he doesn't have to, and he gets out of trouble stronger than ever. it's cuuuuuuuute
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by call me Karl with a K
    everyone talks about how much they love vivi and i cant help but agree, i dont really count any ff games b4 6 cuz i havent played them *feels disrespectful* but i think vivi is the only black mage character in any ff game (not counting people whose job u can choose) and i think its about time they did something more interperative about black mages because they are the only ones that are usually not human and therefor the most interesting in my opinion
    agreed. I haven't played anything b4 7, and i still think vivi was just one of those character that made you want to know more about them all... Kimahri did not do that for me with the Ronso's....

this is off the current topic of the replies but even tho i disliked ff10 i couldnt help but like the storyline of sin and the religeon behind it (religeon intrests me no matter which religeon it is or whether its fictional or not)

i have 1, 2, and 4, but.....::shruggs:: i never got into them, heh heh oops. the black mages in 9 are so innocent though, what with "one day he just stopped, didn't move or say anything" when they refer to death and how they had the courage to escape Kuja's plan. they're one of the more compelling types in the FFs.

also, the storyline was pretty cool, gotta admit. it's like olden times, with summons and creatures, thrown into the future. SE always seems to do that, it's cool
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.

*sniffle*..... black mages rock..... innocent is very true.... very endearing.... I did like 10 a lot, but more for the story and the graphics and stuff, not for the actual characters, tho... i did feel sorry for Yuna, tho.... then X-2 happened.... then I felt even MORE sorry for her...my contention is that she was using her new attitude to hide the fact that she was dead inside without Tidus....heartbreaking.

it was rather sad, yeah.....i like how Yuna kept going after Tidus even after she learned the guy in the sphere was Shuyin. after all, she had been told that Tidus was just a dream of the fayth, and how can you chase after someone that was a dream? she's got dedication, man, dedication.
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.