Thread: red 13? FF movie

Default red 13? FF movie

i dont know about u but i think red 13 is the coolest and i hope in the movie advent children he kicks ass and wonder if he will talk?

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

He looks pretty cool in the movie. As for talking...I think that would look a little weird, but hopefully he'll get a decent amount of screen time.

And this should go in the Advent Children forum, but I'm sure a mod will move it soon.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

From one screenshot I saw of AC, it featured Cait Sith's little cat thing riding on Red XIII.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I hope Mr. T will be his voice actor.

red xiii is probably gonna talk in the movie because he talks in the game and thats cool how cait sith is riding red xiii
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Owen Macwere for my new updated sig!

Awwwww! That's so cute!!!!!
    Luv ya from Gemma

If you feel like letting go then remember that there is at least one person in the world who loves you so at least stick around for them

:nibbles::fencing:
    ^Now that is one hellava party!
    :upsidedow

Yeah why spoil it all by suddeny afta two years he loses hes voice...

Thets all here a woot for cloud........"woot"

FREEKING QUEER!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Azar
    He looks pretty cool in the movie.
    Eh, he looks kind of like the CGI Scooby-doo to me.

Except he kicks ass. In the fight against Bahamut we see in the trailers, an explosion knocks Barret in some direction, he needs to hang onto some outlying scrap to keep from falling. Vincent leaps up and away from an explosion and takes aim at the monster. Yuffie runs up a building, backflips and throws her 4-point right at its ugly mug and she lands on its left hand rather conveniently. As her 4-point flies at Bahamut's face, Vincent lands on its right shoulder and leaps away, firing as Yuffie's 4-point ricochets away.

As Vincent is leaping from Bahamut's shoulder, you can see Red XIII charging down a steal beam and he leaps at the monster's face with an attack of his own. If you blink, you might miss it or you might think that Vincent just shot Nanaki.

Quote Originally Posted by skatehippie
    Is Cloud using the Apocalypse sword in the motorcycle fight?
    I did a search and this was the only member who suggested that Cloud is using his Apocalypse. No one gave a rat's ass to confirm nor deny it. I looked, no one responds to this comment. It was made in January.
    I did the search because I too noticed the sword is similar to Cloud's Apocalypse. It's just not red.

Some people can't come up with witty comments to keep a thread asking a ligitimate and respectable question alive. And then if nobody knows the answer, they can't answer, so it just floats off into oblivion. This thread however wasn't asking a trivia question, more opinions and what not. And who doesn't like giving those out? ^_^; But yeah, I thought Cloud was using Apocalypes myself. I forgot it was red originally. I was absent when that thread was made obviously. Or I woulda stated something in it @_@