Thread: Sun burns

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Sun burns

Sun burns suck. I am very sun burnt today, especially on my face and neck. My face is so red, and it's striped with white from the places I did actually put sunscreen on. I didn't think I'd get burnt so I barely put any on. I look ridiculous. xD

So, do you get sun burnt easily? I used to never get burned because I'm Italian, so I'd be super tan, but I'm such an indoors nerd that all the colour in my skin is gone, and I'm very pale.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

45 SPF everyday works wonders. Even when there's no sun.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

I don't burn.

Use Aloe Vera for sunburns. However, that's NOTHING. I once went to Wildwood where I went to beachees EVERYDAY. By the third day, my skin was peeling. It was horrible. But that has never happened again, no matter how long I stayed in the sun after that.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I spent too much time in the pool yesterday and have red shoulders and a back to prove it.
    Figaro Castle

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Mordor
    Use Aloe Vera for sunburns. However, that's NOTHING. I once went to Wildwood where I went to beachees EVERYDAY. By the third day, my skin was peeling. It was horrible. But that has never happened again, no matter how long I stayed in the sun after that.
    I put some of that stuff on last night, it helped a lot. And peeling burns suck, that only happened to me once I think. It was so awful. I got completely burned on the back of my legs since I didn't think to put sunscreen there, so sitting down was excruitiating. xD

I dont burn eaither - i just smolder into a crispy red thing... Like a demonic bastage under holy water.

If it wasnt for all my color - i would swear i should be albino

Bipper BURNS

HURRAY! I'm hlaf Mexican. So I don't burn as easily. Plus I lived in the desert my whole life. When I was little I would be out al day in summer. catchin lizards, snakes, and me fav. GECKOS! (which is also a lizard.) So my skin is rough and tough against the sun. I'll end up gettin cancer anyways though. lol
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I Burn extremley easily, which is why you never see me outside [I hate summer -_-;]Which isnt a good thing, as im going spain in a few weeks so i will burn
    My cheeks go all red and hot and look awful... and having dark hair isnt good either, So my hair can get roasting at times, and you'd think going in the pool is ok, nuh uh, i remember last year i had to put after sun on my face and i started screaming because of the pain, The pool had to much chlorine and my face went all dry

Oh and, im eeeeeeeeeeeny bit irish,or so ive been told, so im fair ;__;

Yep, I pretty much look like a lobster after a day in the sun without sunblock.

Aloe Vera does work wonders though. It soothes, and usually prevents my burns from peeling.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Sun BAD!!!!!!! RARGH!!!!
    lol signature

Once, I went to Wild Waves all day, from opening to closing, and I missed my back and shoulders. It hurt like crazy if somebody barely touched it. After about a week of that, it itched like nuts for about 3 days then finally went away. Stupid photons...

I'm Finnish, so I have naturally very light skin so I get sun burns very easily.

Half of my back is burned and it looks awful.
    President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda
    I Burn extremley easily, which is why you never see me outside [I hate summer -_-;] Which isnt a good thing, as im going spain in a few weeks so i will burn
    My cheeks go all red and hot and look awful... and having dark hair isnt good either, So my hair can get roasting at times, and you'd think going in the pool is ok, nuh uh, i remember last year i had to put after sun on my face and i started screaming because of the pain, The pool had to much chlorine and my face went all dry
    This is the world having it's revenge on you for being such an emo-goth.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

i got really badly sunburnt when i was in portugal, i was wearing factor 55 sun protection and my shoulders still peeled, i burn very easily