Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Final Fantasy IX had voice actors, who do you think they would be?

"Go die in a hole."- Kat

Default If Final Fantasy IX had voice actors, who do you think they would be?

hey I was just thinking a "what if?" question for this game. sorry i'm lazy i really don't feel like looking up voice actors' names.

For Zidane: Edward Elrich (the fullmetal alchemist whatever his name is) would have the perfect voice
    For Garnet: Kairi's voice would be okay, but there's a voice better, I just can't remember her name...
    For Vivi: Don't really know...
    For Qu: Remember that Futurama episode where they go to the Big women's planet of Snoo-Snoo? one of those big ladies' voices would be perfect
    For Amarant: That dude from Osmosis Jones, that evil one in the end would be okay...but I'm not really sure

You guys fill out the rest, or get new names. Sorry I didn't get everyone, I'm only on Disc 2 and those are the only names I know so far

Oh yeah, for Regent Cid: that tick from Inuyasha that's always following them around

I think the voices kinda ruin it because you dont get to imagin what they sound like

yeah. exactly... anyways. we men all know... garnet would sound like angelina jolie. SEX!

dont know half the people ur talkin bout but i agree voice actors kinda ruin the game cuz like in ff10 and star ocean the voice actors totally sukked

angelina jolie = SEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan
    angelina jolie = SEX!
    lol, sounds like ur callin her a whore, and i disagree she needs some curves, in tomb raider it looks like she's like 30-24-24 hips r hawt

uhmmm. angelina jolie....... = ............ hottest chick ever.

i think u would go on forever about that if i kept disagreeing :bigbiggri

Oh I'm sorry, am I at the wrong board? I must have gone to Eyes on Angelina Jolie, and not Eyes on Final Fantasy.

I've always had my idea of what the characters would sound like, but I can only indentify one to an already existing voice.

Regent Cid = The mayor from Powerpuff Girls. I swear to god, it would be perfect. They look kinda similar too.

when i read the dialogue, i even imagine the <gwok> as a sound. as for amarant... i always imagine him sounding about the same as zidane. vivi, i cant even pretend a voice for, and garnet, well... sounds like a middle school girl. no idea why.

If they used voice actors, they'd be the most generic, mainstream voices. That would mean 100% blandness. Just like X and X-2.

I actually sold those games because they were too cinematic and focused on storyline rather than actual gameplay.

Anyway, I don't want some curveless Lara acting out Garnet's part! That's just wrong.
    Oh and I'm with *Karl with a K* on this cos a REAL woman's shape would look totally different from Angelina Jolie's wirey frame

:bigbiggri
    Last edited by Mr.Cal; 08-12-2005 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Wrong Emoticon…

man, Mr. Cal has the same ideas as me in like all these threads :bigbiggri
    anyway about the voice acting in ff10 and 10-2 i agree, it might not have been soooooo bad if their mouths accually moved when they spoke instead of having like a 1 second dealy, that totally ruins that game for me, i bought it again a few days ago and i just cant stand playing it, i ended up startin another game on 9

I have a chronic agreement disorder…