Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fatty! You need to lose some weight. >:O

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

being fat costs you more money in food, but saves tons in potential ransom money.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I want Noam Chomsky to write a follow-up to "Punk Obey," and I want it to be entitled "Fatty! You Need to Lose Some Weight."

I've never really had problems with my weight or anyone elses. Sometimes my mom accuses me of being annorexic, but I don't take that seriously.

casual mind slip

What the saleslady did was wrong, it didn't show concern for her customer, and even if she did say that Chris's friend were fat, it would still be wrong. If you're working at a job that communicates with customers, you are expected to "kiss a$$." I worked at a movie theatre and no matter how rude someone was, I'd still kiss their a$$. If someone insulted me about my weight, I would feel horrible about myself, and no one should have to feel that way. Obviously she may have a problem, but close friends and relatives should be the ones concerning over it, not some random rude saleslady.

I know a lot of people discriminate against fat people, but there are still things called "manners."

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

If you're fat you need to lose weight. Gross.

(Crap. If I say it, people will yell....)

(I'll say it anyways!)

I guess I can lose 5 pounds.

(DON'T HURT/KILL ME!)

(That lady was rude...)
    All life begins with a Nu and ends with a Nu.

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    *is overweight*
    if anyones got a problem i tell them to go screw
    yes i can sound nasty but if they think that i should loose weight just to look like a drowned pidgeon then poop to that
    just hit them if theyt do it again
    Yah, Boris! You and I should form a big fat superhero double act!
    ...Puisqu'il faut choisir, à mots doux je peux le dire, Sans contrefaçon, je suis une fille...

Angry Stand up for your rights, people!!

I quite agree. Calling you a "Fatty" or "Fat" in front of your face is SOOO rude, and very insulting. I mean, they should have just at least consider their feelings? People like them disgusts me. They have no right to judge them just because of their appearance.

I read this one story in K-Zone (a kids magazine in the philippines) that happened in Brazil.

A professor was fined 2,600 reals for calling one of his students a 'fatty'. The student left the classrom to go to the restroom, but left her tape recorder on so she wouldn't miss a word from her professor's lecture. When she played the tape back, she heard the professor telling the class she was a 'fatty' and that she would get fatter if she didn't go on a diet.

So yeah, it's really rude.

The Jamie Star Scenario The Jamie Star Scenario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiileena
    A professor was fined 2,600 reals for calling one of his students a 'fatty'. The student left the classrom to go to the restroom, but left her tape recorder on so she wouldn't miss a word from her professor's lecture. When she played the tape back, she heard the professor telling the class she was a 'fatty' and that she would get fatter if she didn't go on a diet.
    Getting fined for telling the truth that sucks. At least he wasn't killing street children (SPOILER)and eating them.

A Bonny Lass!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jamie Star Scenario
    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiileena
    Getting fined for telling the truth that sucks. At least he wasn't killing street children (SPOILER)and eating them.
    Hey, it was rude, you know. And if I were the student, that would hurt my feelings really bad. Heard she confronted the professor.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Because we all know that hurting someone's feelings is a crime punishable by death.
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    Because we all know that hurting someone's feelings is a crime punishable by death.
    You mean a fine? Yeah pretty much, He criticised her for her lifestyle and I know Id feel pretty humiliated in front of all those people if I was her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    Okay, I went shopping yesterday with my friend... she tried on some clothes, maybe a size too small and the sales lady said: "Don't you think you need to lose some weight?" HOW RUDE! I know my friend is a little overweight... BUT HOW RUDE WAS THAT?! People are always telling her that she needs to lose some weight... even strangers on the streets. I mean, have you've ever experience anything like that from strangers?
    OMG Thats so odd.