Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Floating Deaths

Default Floating Deaths

So, lately I've been trying to get my characters some new armour... To do that, I decided to go and unlock One-Eye (the floating eye boss) at the Arena... however, I need to capture 5 floating deaths in order to do that...

I know that the floating deaths can be found in the Omega dungeon, however, after spending about two hours, I managed to find TWO floating deaths... Is there a specific place/room in the dungeon where they can be found? Because I went through the entire dungeon and only managed to find the two...

Thanks in advance,
    Aerolithe

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

all i can say is keep on trying and patience is your feind.to find out what area train in a certain place for a while and see if you find any then move to the next until you find the right area.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

took me ages to find a Tonsberry in the sunken cave, i found one, and that was all i needed to get the Don Tonsberry, so yeah, i think all u can do, is keep lookin, i found my share just around the save sphere, but there u also run into alot of Zarus's.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

All right, thanks, I'll try near the sphere...

Zaruses don't bother me much, just the Great Marlboros

I hate Great M.. Yeah I have problems with finding the bird on Djose road.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

All right, managed to find the Floating Deaths (Near the save sphere, as mentioned), now I'm looking for the horned creatures, not much trouble with those, yet, though. (Right now I'm getting the ones in the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth)

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

hey wheres the arena ya on about?
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Default ^____^

Quote Originally Posted by Aerolithe
    So, lately I've been trying to get my characters some new armour... To do that, I decided to go and unlock One-Eye (the floating eye boss) at the Arena... however, I need to capture 5 floating deaths in order to do that...

I know that the floating deaths can be found in the Omega dungeon, however, after spending about two hours, I managed to find TWO floating deaths... Is there a specific place/room in the dungeon where they can be found? Because I went through the entire dungeon and only managed to find the two...

Thanks in advance,
    Aerolithe
    Poor Aerolithe!
    you have to know that there is a connection between Omega Dungeon and Inside Sin about monsters in these two places.You can find a Great Malboro(which is listed in OD) inside Sin you can also find Adamantoise (which is listed in InsideSin)in ODungeon
    Hahaha when you go inside Sin,you will find that Floating Deaths usually appear as a trio !.

Heh.. thanks... now that I've beaten it, its good to know :P... Oh well, I'll use it for something else. I knew they were interconnected, but I didn't think that the Floating Deaths were inside sin, too...

@ffking It's in the calm lands, between the al bhed shop and the north exit from the calm lands there's a little passage east into the mountain.

good 1 tranvanhieu nice no some-one else no's alot about ff 10 to

oh Aerolithe thanks but i new that i thought u ment a proper big arena like a colosem or somat soz
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade13
    I hate Great M.. Yeah I have problems with finding the bird on Djose road.
    The Garuda or the Simhar..sgfsg... the pelican ones?

^ Ultima88

Super cool forum, click here and join!: http://s13.invisionfree.com/World_of...ex.php?act=idx (join the RP)

...And it was Spoken...

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

encounter in the ray of light..

eh? pelican thing?

Default ^____^

Finding 10 monsters each type is a pain work.
    But I love this work ---> Let's see if you are a calm or short-temp one!
    But I find that each rare-encountering monster have a specific location and almost always appear there!
    Wanna know about where is the location of monster??? (^______^)

go on tell us ya gona anyway