Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does....

Yes, Big D is right, they can hold their breath for etended periods of time. A blitz game is 10 mins long (ingame), with two five-minute halves... it isn't that hard to hold your breath for five minutes if you train enough.

You're all crazy.

The water in Spira is really LCL

Maybe their is exessive dissolved oxygen.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

what i dont get is how tidus is so flexable dang!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and also how does tidus jump so high with out even trying

The constapation sensation is gripping the nation

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by 18p
    what i dont get is how tidus is so flexable dang!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and also how does tidus jump so high with out even trying
    Being flexible isn't that big of a deal. As for the jumping-it doesn't have to make sense. Maybe people in the FFX world have an inborn ability to jump high. When you've got monsters, and Sin running around, I don't think that matters too much.
    --Box Box Box Box

it's final fantasy. get used to weird stuff.

Maby this Holding breath a long time underwater,jumping really high and talking underwater is the whole reason they call it Final FANTASY
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTheYellowChicken
    Maby this Holding breath a long time underwater,jumping really high and talking underwater is the whole reason they call it Final FANTASY
    lol yeah i think mabey the people who made this game were high when they made it but what ever im happy with it its a funn game

The constapation sensation is gripping the nation

They're not fishies, put it that way!

One of the Aurochs states, in game, that professional blitzers can hold their breath for like ages, ya? and when they challenged wakka to do some laps, he did 4/5 (can't remember) easily, when they only managed 1/2.

THEY ARE NOT FISH

<('-')> ~optimistic~