Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i c u talk about 99.999 hit isn`t 9999 max??

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy king!
    i hit 99.999 with all of my characters without celestial wepons just upgrade your wepons it's easy all u need is some dark matter and some other stuff for break damage limit
    dark matters are meant for ribbon..

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

syun_ukia you need them for break damage limit as well !!! (ACTUALLY IM NOT TO SURE IF YOU NEED EM FOR RIBBON BUT YOU DEFINATLY NEED EM FOR BREAK DAMAGE LIMIT)
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

yeah you do.. but it's a waste to give your characters break damage limit.. ribbon is more impt. than break dmg limit as your celestial weapon gives it to you. you need x99 dark matters for ribbon.. and wasting x30 for break dmg limit is a no no.

I used the Celestial Weapons. I had Auron's, Yuna's, Lulu's, And Kimahri's. But I only fully did Auron's and Yuna's. Yuna has Break Damage Limit and I swear it does wonder's with Holy! And Auron's sword is good with Flans. You heard me, Flans. He can kill them with one hit and it actually does thousands instead of those wimpy hundreds. It's okay, but it doesn't have Piercing. But if you have Break Damage Limit, it goes to 99999, if you don't have it, it goes to 9999. Bahumut, Anima, and the Magus sisters have Break HP Limit. The Magus Sisters are in the Calm Lands, and to get to Reminem Temple, you have to use a chocobo, and go over there like your going to Macalania Temple, but just keep on going to the right and you'll see a chocobo feather and then go to the entrance and go across the bridge and you'll see the temple. I'm not gonna tell you HOW to get the Magus Sisters, though.

we new that by the way (and you should b killing flans in 1 hit by den anyway) even if it's the flans later in the game
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

I like double casting flare because ultima has very long cinematics. Has anyone noticed on the status thing if you go to equipment there are ten slots and only 8 are ever used?
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

you can customize a weapon with break dmg limit with 100 dark matters, or soemthing like that.

60 dark matters - break d limit

dude
    you should really get the Celestial Weapon, as it IGNORE DEFENCE!!. It is a bit tedious to get, but it does wonders to all those fiends out there! Although IMHO, you don't need it to finish the game, the last bosses were too easy for me... but it's a must for those who wished to beat those damn Dark Aeons and Penance. (I for once haven't beat them yet.. )
    Sephiroth

"Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?"
    brought to you by Quizilla

::ThE BesT WaY dOEsn'T ALwaYs LeaD To tHe BesT ResuLT::

Only get all the celestral weopens if you are intended to play game alot. Getting them is ok, but you must train insanely. I was playing nothing else at the time of doing the Dark Aeons/Penance. Doing all nighters. I wasted alot of time. But get them if you want.

Where you get dark matter??i forgot how to get anima so how??

(SPOILER)When you get through to the area to get the ten items you fight Tidus's old man

If you listen to the events oui will understand WTF is going on.
    you were killed by: a shoe

YOU:These are my Immortal words "I am Cao Pi"
    A Shoe:WTF!?!