Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Beautifull

wow. i dunno about you guys, but i've got no questions. i'm just gonna let this thread go. in fact, we should all just let this die because it's not worth being up here lol.

Thank you Hysterian!

What are you surprized at?
    Oh,let me see.You had amnesia (as always) and donīt remember the episode in which Squall and company went to the MD level,activated the mechanism and then ascended to the headmasters office PASSING THROUGH THE FLOOR AS A GHOST.
    Go ahead and say this didnīt happened and I will laugh a lot.
    I can be stupid but at least I always remembers things other so clever people donīt seem to remember.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

ghost my A**. your telling me that FFVIII people can turn into ghosts...lawl...dumbass

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    Who said people canīt pass through holographic walls?
    I said they canīt pass walls AS A GHOST.The Ragnarok can pass walls as a Ghost due to a special tecnology.Adel just donīt wanna people to FIND the walls and thus created them on UC regions.How can you make judgements if you arenīt even able to interpret what I speak well(as showed on the forums)?You tend to read just a specific post and not the entire thread.You must always read the entire thread to understand the context.
    Anyway itīs becoming late and I will answer the other questions tomorrow.
    Look, whether you pass through a wall as a ghost or a human, you are still passing through the wall. And this is what you said so yourself:

humans hadnīt the technology to pass through hol. walls inside their bodies
    You said they can't pass through the wall with the technology inside their body so mean they can't pass through the wall since they dun have the technology inside their body without any ghost form or anything.

Squall and company went to the MD level,activated the mechanism and then ascended to the headmasters office PASSING THROUGH THE FLOOR AS A GHOST.
    Ghost or no ghost it is a fact that they passed through the floor if what you claim is true and I am interested to know the defintion of "ghost" from you yourself.

:If there is a system of holographic walls then the walls canīt pass on places our characters cross on foot.Otherwise they would touch the wall.Our characters pass on all NUC places.So if there is a system of holographic wallīs they must pass on UC regions
    You did mentioned that they will touch the wall if they aren't on NUC places so I am telling you they will still touch the wall and get to UC region.

Squall can make contact and pass through the wall just like what Ragnarok can do if you land it on the mountains that bypass your walls no matter in ghost or human form.

And when was the time Ragnarok passes through the walls of yours in ghost form?

And I read your entire theory thread since your first one and this one as usually is changing here and there, from UC regions into several sub regions and from ruins to winds and you still didn't clarify the Deep Sea Research Facility.

If you want to criticize people, you should think twice yourself. You were the one that keep holding back info and then keep on changing your words here and there and making riddles getting people to guess what is happening and this is the results. And also:

Do me a favor and look at these two pictures until you see the match
    We are doing you a favor and not us begging you to tell us what you intend to said.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-09-2005 at 02:14 PM.

Blog Entries

You spent a lot of time looking at that, didn't ya? Anyway you're right, it's beautiful

Dear God,FORGET about the wind things and all that.I had no evidence for that.

Letīs just discuss things I had MORE EVIDENCE.

To say the lines canīt pass on regions which the game never mention people had ever crossed is enough.
    If the game donīt says people had ever passed there on foot then there is no reason to believe they passed it.
    Whatīs the objectif of the bridge then?
    The bridge itīs a railroad which means it is used by trains to transport people from Galb. to Esthar and the reverse.
    What will happpen if people try to go from FH to Galb. on foot?
    Well,maybe they will never cross it because itīs dangerous.A train could come and smack them.Even knowing there were no trains running anymore.Who knows if the trains will not start to run again on the exact moment a person try to cross it?
    I can imagine:

Crosser-"Well there were no trains coming since the end of the Sorceress War.I will cross it to Galbadia"
    "Beep.Beep.Tic Tic Tic Tic Tic Tic"
    Crosser-"Oh no!A train is coming.Thatīs impossible.I am gonna die!Should jump to water.But I am gonna drown."
    The train starts to slow down.
    Machinist-"You should stay away from the railroad.Itīs dangerous"
    Crosser-"Why didnīt you advice that the trains will start running?"
    Machinist-"I adviced but there were no intercomunicators here on the railroad.Get on board"
    Crosser-"I prefer to go on foot"
    Machinist-"We are on a run.The train shouldnīt get late on Timber.And since you canīt run faster than the train you MUST get on board.And unfortunately trains donīt have back doors"
    And so he gets on board.
    Gotcha?
    You must see The Thruman Show to start understanding these things.
    Anyway,since the game didnīt say anyone had ever crossed the bridge to Galbadia on foot thatīs enough.

Explanation of the mountain subject.
    How the holographic walls work on a mountain?(e.g the one passing on the mountain near Winhill area.)
    The explanation is difficult but I will give it a try.
    The holographic wall didnīt "cross" mountains on a real sense.
    The higher part (higher than the mountain) of the wall extends horizontally behound one of the mountain floor side limits(which side is irrelevant).The maximum distance between the wall and the side of the mountain should be larger than the maximum jump distance a human can achieve.The objectif is to prevent people from touching the wall.
    Between the floor limit and the wall there is a system of floor holographic panels that works as an higly sensitive elevator.It responds to the minimum touch going down with the acceleration of gravity.
    So if a person even dares to jump this person donīt feels the platform.
    I based this explanation on what we see when our characters reach the Esthar side of the wall.They step on a panel,then an outside wall shows up and in the end split.

The "deck" thingy.

People inside a vehicle with the technology to pass through holographic walls will also pass through the wall as long as they stay inside the vehicle and on the ground.
    This happens because people forms a rigid body with the vehicle.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Dear God,FORGET about the wind things and all that.I had no evidence for that.
    If you know this is going to happen, why do you even bother to post it in the first place and now you are blaming people from bringing this up.

Letīs just discuss things I had MORE EVIDENCE.

To say the lines canīt pass on regions which the game never mention people had ever crossed is enough.
    If the game donīt says people had ever passed there on foot then there is no reason to believe they passed it.
    Whatīs the objectif of the bridge then?
    The bridge itīs a railroad which means it is used by trains to transport people from Galb. to Esthar and the reverse.
    What will happpen if people try to go from FH to Galb. on foot?
    Well,maybe they will never cross it because itīs dangerous.A train could come and smack them.Even knowing there were no trains running anymore.Who knows if the trains will not start to run again on the exact moment a person try to cross it?

Anyway,since the game didnīt say anyone had ever crossed the bridge to Galbadia on foot thatīs enough.
    Trains dun appear out of nowhere the moment you step your foot onto the railway track. So Squall will be run down by trains countless time when he crossed to Esthar since they just appear whenever they want.In case you dun know, there isn't any trains running in the Horizon Bridge.

There will be warning issused long before any trains will start functioning. They dun just start functioning all out of a sudden.It is common sense. When you blow out a building to build a new one, do you just blow it off the moment you wanted to do it without giving warnings and taking safety precautions to anyone or anything that will be affected.

Having railway up connecting from Esthar to Galbadia is a big issue and usually such a big issue will be anounced to the world then a official ceremony will be held to commence the opening pretty much like Edea and the Galbadia government.

So when train stop functioning, people is possible to cross the bridge since even it is not suggested by the game that they did, but it also did not suggest that they did not. And Squall crossing it from the FH to Esthar make it highly possible and logical to cross it from Galbadia too.

Explanation of the mountain subject.
    How the holographic walls work on a mountain?(e.g the one passing on the mountain near Winhill area.)
    The explanation is difficult but I will give it a try.
    The holographic wall didnīt "cross" mountains on a real sense.
    The higher part (higher than the mountain) of the wall extends horizontally behound one of the mountain floor side limits(which side is irrelevant).The maximum distance between the wall and the side of the mountain should be larger than the maximum jump distance a human can achieve.The objectif is to prevent people from touching the wall.
    Between the floor limit and the wall there is a system of floor holographic panels that works as an higly sensitive elevator.It responds to the minimum touch going down with the acceleration of gravity.
    So if a person even dares to jump this person donīt feels the platform.
    I based this explanation on what we see when our characters reach the Esthar side of the wall.They step on a panel,then an outside wall shows up and in the end split.
    I hardly understand and what if monsters touches the wall of yours?

The "deck" thingy.

People inside a vehicle with the technology to pass through holographic walls will also pass through the wall as long as they stay inside the vehicle and on the ground.
    This happens because people forms a rigid body with the vehicle.
    I am talking about people on the ship and not in the ship. People standing on the deck of the ship which is expose to the environment will touch the wall.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-10-2005 at 11:53 AM.

Okay, in order to keep a thread this inane from becoming one of the longest on the forum, I encourage you all to act on this suggestion: STOP POSTING HERE -- PLEASE!

If FE's ideas are so ridiculous and nonsensical, why is it necessary to tell him he is wrong? That much should be obvious! We don't need an entire thread consisting of people banging their heads against a brick wall (yes, I'm being metaphorical).

For God's sake, FE is bad enough as is, don't encourage him. Please, make this the LAST POST in the thread.

Um, remember when he is carrying rinoa to esthar thers like 3 feet of space from the start of the track to the end of the bridge somethings along the lines of | | | |

Unknowns,donīt you understand that the responsibles for the invisible wallīs were the ones which will try to perform these tricks to prevent people to pass the walls?Thatīs what I mean.They were Adelīs subordinates working for she even after she went to space(who knows when she will come back?).
    You must go rent "The Thruman Show" to see what I mean.

It didnīt matter if people are on the deck or not.
    No ceiling is required.The persons only need to form a rigid body with the vehicle
    (to be in the ship for instance).
    I will discuss the bridge edge later.

Regards,
    Big D

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Unknowns,donīt you understand that the responsibles for the invisible wallīs were the ones which will try to perform these tricks to prevent people to pass the walls?Thatīs what I mean.They were Adelīs subordinates working for she even after she went to space(who knows when she will come back?).
    Now we have Adel in the picture, didn't you once said:

I never said Esthar is secret controlling anything.And X is not Doc Odine.
    My objectif here was just to show that the hexagonal shape fits the world map and hence there is a system worldwide
    Now we are finally getting you to talk. And once again, anything to prove and support what you said? And what is the purposes of the Sorceress War since Adel is practically controlling everything from the begining?

You must go rent "The Thruman Show" to see what I mean.
    Look more like "Dream Zanarkand" from FF X to me. Anyway:

As most people know by now, The Truman Show conveys this message by depicting a series of fateful events in the life of Truman Burbank, (played by Jim Carrey) who has grown up, and lives, in a fake town full of actors. The town is enclosed in a giant dome decked out with high-tech simulations of sun and sky, in which the rain and wind are courtesy of the special effects department. Truman alone has no idea he is in a giant TV studio, as the rest of humanity watches him go from one staged situation to another in a nonstop telethon of reality programming that lets audiences enjoy a little pathos and vicarious emotion.

But into this ersatz paradise, there inevitably appears a snake. After the crew makes mistakes that cause the seamlessness of the illusion to break down, Truman figures out that his surroundings are full of staged scenes and events. He then tries to make his escape, only to come up against both his own fears, which keep him from leaving, and the obstacles put in his way by the producer-director who has made billions trapping him in a stage set and playing God with his life.
    So Squall and CO is Jim Carrey/Truman, the FF VIII world is the TV studio, "X" is the producer-director and we are the audience.

But it look more like: The whole FF VIII cast is Jim Carrey/Truman, the FF VIII world is the TV studio, Square is the producer-director and we are the audience.

On what basis to do you think the idea of this movie fit into the game itself? You have no evidence nor anything to support your claim nor your wall theory is anything but valid.

It didnīt matter if people are on the deck or not.
    No ceiling is required.The persons only need to form a rigid body with the vehicle
    (to be in the ship for instance).
    I will discuss the bridge edge later.
    This is as valid as the wind theory itself. So if a person stretched out his hand to touched the wall or his body went through the wall while onboard the deck of the ship doesn't matter.

So why is the wall designed in such a way to allow vehicle pass through as a "ghost" and not other things? It will be understandable that if someone created a wall, either nothing passes through it or anything can passes through it, so why do vehicles enjoy this special privileges?

Is there anything to support your claim of vehicles having all this special functions. Pls dun come with this:

The Garden will use itīs special technology spending a lot of energy (Reserve steam pressure) and the gauge will go berserk.
    The gauge will go berserk every time it passes through a line.
    However most of the lines were on the sea and the gauge is covered by water.
    On the line between Winhill and Galbadia the gauge will not go berserk because the Garden needs to spend less energy.The Garden is one of the first vehicles ever created.
    or

More advanced vehicles were able to overpass this problem

All this are as valid as the stories in Fanfiction.net.

And something to add to the Horizon Bridge, how is it built in the first place if both edge are the walls.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-11-2005 at 06:22 AM.

So Squall and CO is Jim Carrey/Truman, the FF VIII world is the TV studio, "X" is the producer-director and we are the audience.
    Nearly all persons on FF8 world are Thruman and the audience were the Estharians(although only Adel and itīs subordinates knows about it, not all Estharians).The rest of it is correct.
    The film is SIMILAR TO THE GAME not EQUAL.

The sorceress war is not to take over the world.Itīs just a ploy to distract people until Adel recovers the Crystal Pillar left on the floor AFTER she SECRETELY used the Pandora to generate the Lunar Cry which destroyed Centra.Deling sent spies (Including Laguna and Company) to get the false information that the Crystal Pillar is just being excavated.
    Since people thinks that Deling and Adel are enemies (which is false) it would seem as thruth.
    Also,thanks to the War the Galbadians build a force conquering other countries including Timber which will became the capitol on the near future.I think this because Timber has more resources than Deling City although the people is weaker.
    Thatīs what Adel wants.
    Also,this way she can distract people while she goes after Elle.
    And donīt mistaken Esthar with Adel.Adel is doing things without Esthar knowing it.

Look more like "Dream Zanarkand" from FF X to me. Anyway:
    Didnīt played FF X.Explain it to me please.

So why is the wall designed in such a way to allow vehicle pass through as a "ghost" and not other things? It will be understandable that if someone created a wall, either nothing passes through it or anything can passes through it, so why do vehicles enjoy this special privileges?
    Question equivalent to "Whatīs the meaning behind these wallīs?"

I am already in the proccess of answering this.

And something to add to the Horizon Bridge, how is it built in the first place if both edge are the walls.
    I see no problem.The bridge behound the wall is glued to the wall.The bridge on the Galbadia side is glued to the wall also.Since the wall allways projects a film of what is happening on the other side the thickness of the wall is not spotted.

Regards,
    Big D

What are you surprized at?
    wtf?
    Oh,let me see.You had amnesia (as always) and donīt remember the episode in which Squall and company went to the MD level,activated the mechanism and then ascended to the headmasters office PASSING THROUGH THE FLOOR AS A GHOST.
    Go ahead and say this didnīt happened and I will laugh a lot.
    I can be stupid but at least I always remembers things other so clever people donīt seem to remember.
    They didn't pass through the floor as if they are ghosts, moron. They used the elevator. In which case an elevator "shaft" is built into the structure of the garden, passing through all the floors, and down to the MD level. When the garden was mobilized, the shaft shot up through the floor of Cid's office, breaking a hole in the floor, enabling them to go from the MD level to the Bridge.
    God when will you give this up.
    And X is not Doc Odine.
    And you told me, and a few other people that Dr. Odine is "X" (who is someone made up in your twisted mind, and certainly NOT someone who actually exists in the game, anyways). How come he isn't "X", now? You're contradicting yourself, again.
    What a pile of nonsense. You're making yourself sound less credible all the time, if that's possible.

Nearly all persons on FF8 world are Thruman and the audience were the Estharians(although only Adel and itīs subordinates knows about it, not all Estharians).The rest of it is correct.
    The film is SIMILAR TO THE GAME not EQUAL.

The sorceress war is not to take over the world.Itīs just a ploy to distract people until Adel recovers the Crystal Pillar left on the floor AFTER she SECRETELY used the Pandora to generate the Lunar Cry which destroyed Centra.Deling sent spies (Including Laguna and Company) to get the false information that the Crystal Pillar is just being excavated.
    Since people thinks that Deling and Adel are enemies (which is false) it would seem as thruth.
    Also,thanks to the War the Galbadians build a force conquering other countries including Timber which will became the capitol on the near future.I think this because Timber has more resources than Deling City although the people is weaker.
    Thatīs what Adel wants.
    Also,this way she can distract people while she goes after Elle.
    And donīt mistaken Esthar with Adel.Adel is doing things without Esthar knowing it.
    Wow. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly amaze me more at how retarded you really are, you go and post that.

Didnīt played FF X.Explain it to me please.
    For #@$% sake, go and play it. To get your mind off FFVIII, because you are obviously bored, and have nothing better to do than make up this crock of $hit.
    Then again, maybe we shouldn't convince you to do that either, as you'll probably start to plague the FFX Section with the same kind of nonsense.
    Last edited by crazybayman; 09-12-2005 at 05:15 PM.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

The retarded had a better memory than you.The shaft didnīt break any hole on the floor.Sorry but this is simply something that didnīt happen.I saw it.There is no glass going through the air nor anything like that.I know that the scene is fast but I am sure nothing breaks.We see magic on the floor.

It was my little brother who said X is Doc Odine.I already beat him up.
    X is Adel.

By the way can you determine the year in which the events of FF8 unfold? I can.I found out today that itīs possible to do that.And how to do it.I am gonna do it and show you I am no stupid nor retarded.Itīs straight mathematics.Keep looking in "plot theories" for the answer.
    By the way how much time had passed since Raineīs death to Squallīs present?I wanna to know.I donīt know.

Regards,
    Big D

The retarded had a better memory than you.
    Or maybe I've only finished the game twice, and haven't bothered to go and view the sequences over, and over again like you. THAT makes you obsessive, and retarded.
    The shaft didnīt break any hole on the floor.Sorry but this is simply something that didnīt happen.I saw it.There is no glass going through the air nor anything like that.I know that the scene is fast but I am sure nothing breaks.We see magic on the floor.
    :rolleyes2
    It was my little brother who said X is Doc Odine.I already beat him up.
    X is Adel.
    Excuse. Why don't you just admit that you contradicted yourself. Blaming your little brother, I've never heard that one before (sarcasm) :rolleyes2 .
    By the way can you determine the year in which the events of FF8 unfold? I can.I found out today that itīs possible to do that.And how to do it.I am gonna do it and show you I am no stupid nor retarded.Itīs straight mathematics.Keep looking in "plot theories" for the answer.
    Who cares. That's a friggin' waste of time. Its actually hilarious, and sad that you would take the time to do that. Trying to prove something like that will only make you look MORE retarded.
    By the way how much time had passed since Raineīs death to Squallīs present?I wanna to know.I donīt know.
    See above.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.